Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Is Moving Clubs In Fmm17 More Difficult?

Straightforward question.

I have played mostly long careers in FMM17 where moving to a new club in a different country wasn't required so I don't really know if this has changed in the recent FMM version. But it seems that people playing some of my challenges have significantly more difficulties moving around than before.

So I'd like to ask you, do you feel moving to new clubs has become more difficult? And if so from and to which countries in particular? Any info appreciated. Thanks.

Hasn't been all that different for me, as long as your reputation is at least continental you have a good chance off getting most jobs.

Very interesting, but when your rep is national/ or only regional you can move from northern Ireland to England and Wales....but not to Scotland :)?

I'm a Nigerian so I use that as my nationality and I find it difficult to move to England and Spain but when I set it to Italian I don't have that problem 

Once my reputation is national, I don't have any problems. It actually gets pretty annoying at times, as if I have the Turkish league loaded, and I'm doing well at my current club, (usually in Scotland or Holland) I'll receive offers from Turkey multiple times during a season. 

Thanks big for the feedback guys, I'll play a few shorter careers myself too to test a few things out. I may have to rewrite some of the challenges if it proves more difficult than before. But good to know it seems normal at your end.

It depends where you start and what coaching badge you have - winning the Welsh and Irish leagues isn't going to give you enough reputation to manage a top English team.

If the badge influences this then you should allow to start with the gold badge in your challenges that require a lot of club hopping. 

8 minutes ago, veerus said:

If the badge influences this then you should allow to start with the gold badge in your challenges that require a lot of club hopping. 

It's allowed actually (maybe I need to mention that specifically in the rules) but yeah don't know if that has any influence on club-hopping. I'd think it does tho.

For me it was hard for me in my first season as the United manger, but after I did a clean sweep in my second season there I get hob offers all the time. But during that time I just got a sliver badge.