Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges One Trophy Wonder Challenge

Hey Guys

Dont know if this has been done before, so let me know if it has!

This is a challenge I just thought up now, and I though some of you might want to give it a go!

Rules

Load any Database 

Every time you win a trophy, you must resign and move onto a new club

The main aim is to attempt to win every trophy available at least twice, but whatever you can win counts!

Points/Leaderboard 

15 Points for a League Title

10 Points for domestic equivalent of the FA Cup

8 Points for Equivelant of the League Cup ( If Available)

20 Points for Europa League 

35 Points for Champions League

15 Points for Club World Championship win

10 points for Europa Super Cup win

5 points for equivelant of Community Shield

15 points for Confederation Cup 

30 Points for European Championships or equivelant 

50 Points for World Cup

See how much you can win!

There will be 2 Leaderboards, one for how many trophies won and one for amount of points

Leaderboard ( Trophies)

1. Hyydrohh (2 Trophies)

Leaderboard ( Points)

1. Hyydrohh (40 Points)

Rules

All usual challenge rules ( no reloading, no IGE, no unlocks led unless in game, etc...)

Please post a thread if attempting, and Good Luck!

I like this. I might try it just for fun. It would be interesting as you couldn't really develop youth players. Also, would be interesting to test out different teams and different leagues.

Just now, mcandrew003 said:

Thanks mate! It would test your team building skills, aswell as trying different leagues as you say @Hyydrohh

Yeah! It would be nice to see how different players react to certain formations too. 

Just now, mcandrew003 said:

Glad u like it so much mate :D This challenge could see you test a lot of things I suppose, aswell as testing your short term managerial skills! @Hyydrohh

I'm going to try this! I'm wondering who to start with though. Either way you will be managing in every league anyway so it's tough to pick a starting team.

I would maybe suggest a bigger side so your reputation is good for moving on, but also you could make it tougher! The leagues will be the biggest challenge, and there are so many combinations available! Good luck and keep me updated mate, either on here or start another thread! @Hyydrohh

added 0 minutes later

Oooo I look forward to the update of the challenge I think it is! @AndersJ

I won the italian Cup with Milan in my first season, and now I manage Ivory Coast. Not a bad start. I have the Confed cup coming up soon, hope I win that or I could be waiting a while for trophies lol

Just won the Confed Cup with Ivory Coast. A fairytale story as we knocked out world champions and came back from 2-0 down in the final agaisnt Mexico to win 3-2

Definitely. It's fun to change around. It gives a rest experience. I'm currently attempting to guide Ireland to World Cup glory.

Nice one. I guess if you can win the community shield or European super cup straight away, you could maybe manage three clubs in a season... 

Might give this a try some time