Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Create Players FMM17

Ok,

Here's one for you all!

Is there a way to find player UID's for my reserve team etc. There are a couple of players missing from the game, and i want to include them myself. I.E - Take a reserve player, edit their name, nationality blah blah and upload a face to the game and put them in the relevant team.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated

IGE can change player name and attributes, but can not show his face for grey-named player even you find his UID and provide the face photo.

You can add a face, just like i did for my manager profile, i put a picture of me on there. You can add photos for players as long as you have the UID. I just want to know how to find the UID of players in game that are generated by the game

5 hours ago, Johnson2017 said:

You can add a face, just like i did for my manager profile, i put a picture of me on there. You can add photos for players as long as you have the UID. I just want to know how to find the UID of players in game that are generated by the game

How'd you do that? 

On 3/17/2017 at 23:53, Johnson2017 said:

No, you can't add players faces for regens and greyed-out players even if you found their UIDs. 

1. Load the nation.dat file under any database folder.

2. Search your manager nationality, by ASCII. As an example, I search for Portugal, the the "a200" in front of Portugal will be the nationality code, note it down.

Screenshot_2017-02-19-15-56-29-906_tuba.tools.thumb.png.f8b1728c836c42f644afe2501c39b137.png

3. Load your save, search by Hex "ffff0000b207(your nationality code)".

Screenshot_2017-02-19-15-57-11-314_tuba.tools.thumb.png.3944797c5889149bf0477e2fc5f05138.png

You can see from this pic, there's a "ffffffff" few digits in front of the "ffff0000b207", that will be the UID of your manager.

4. Now, edit the UID to any UID not occupied, I will suggest to use 01000000.

Screenshot_2017-02-19-15-57-26-621_tuba.tools.thumb.png.99dba1c2f7fd0327a64a976b8e753c0b.png

5. Get a pic with the right sizes, and rename it to person_1.png, and that's it.

Screenshot_2017-02-19-15-59-51-286_com.sigames.fmm2017.thumb.png.99dcb1f4a3f1fc93b44cab4f84731ee5.png

Hope this help @CmonJustTheTip @Kyle

^^^ He's said it - He helped me do it. If you want me to create a PNG file of you so that it looks like all the other players instead of a square picture let me know

That site doesn't work for me. I registered and it keeps telling me to activate my email, yet when i click resend activation email the website crashes out

6 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

That site doesn't work for me. I registered and it keeps telling me to activate my email, yet when i click resend activation email the website crashes out

You shouldn't need to sign up to view the database

Working a charm now mate! Didn't realise that the UID was in the address bar. I thought it was somewhere under the player details but wasn't so assumed i had to sign up!

Create players - take someone you don't want in the game, get their UID - Change their name, stats using the in game editor - upload a new picture.. Done!! 

On 17.03.2017 at 18:53, Johnson2017 said:

It does not work. I tried it. :/