Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Season Unbeaten

Just completed a season unbeaten with United. This tactic has been slightly tweaked from a previous successful tactic, moving an attacking mid playmaker to the striker position as a trequartisa and seemed to work wonders. Also the United players seem very easy to retrain into striking positions. Trained Mata, lingard etc into striker roles within a season. Having problems getting ibra to sign another contract though... Got to try this out on lower league teams but I'm sure it'll work. Try to keep player roles the same. GK and CM's especially, CB's can be whatever really. 

Screenshot_20170318-184555.png

Screenshot_20170318-184805.png

Screenshot_20170318-184814.png

Holy S.... it looks offensive - cool :)! Good luck testing it in the lower leagues mate :)!

btw would love them to play like that in real life :)!

Great working going undefeated although I'm surprised the team didn't lose more considering all three of your CD's are prone to moving up the pitch but I suppose that helps get the team moving forward

Glad it's working for you.

I forgot to mention I won all competitions with United and was unbeaten in those too. Trying it out with Reading at the moment and getting similar results early days, even beat Chelsea comfortably in the league cup. No unbeaten season with them as I lost to Newcastle away though.. Players aren't learning new positions easily though unlike the United players. 

Best thing about the tactic is some games it just rains goals! 

Screenshot_20170318-184746.png

Screenshot_20170320-003253.png