Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Is There A Hidden Youth Intake Attribute?

I've been pondering this for a while - some clubs seem to produce a better youth intake consistently than others with similar level of facilities. 

For instance Spurs always seem to have great intakes, but Liverpool never do. Leeds seem to regularly produce some good youngsters too.

Is there a hidden attribute that weights youth intakes higher for some clubs? Or am I just seeing something that isn't there?

There is an attribute and it isn't hidden. It's the level of your youth facilities which you see when picking a club which dictates how good the youth products will be.

Oh I'm aware of the Youth Setup attribute. What I'm wondering is if there is another *hidden* attribute that is in play that leans certain clubs towards better intakes overall. 

For instance certain clubs outside the game are noted for having success at bringing through youth players, Crewe for example. Or Dinamo.

Is this reflected in the game, or is it just a combination of Youth Setup plus luck/randomness?