Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Do you find any difference in EME of v8.2

rseven

Hi mate,

Have you played EME on latest version of FMM2017 (v8.2, winter transer update)?

Do you find any difference compare to EME of previous version?

I've not actually played much games since the update. I'm intending to slowly play it so I don't have to enter a new season, after all there seems to be the loaning bug that happened yet again. I've also not created a new save, because I'll likely run into the "can't loan players out" problem too.

So I've played 6 games since and realised it's way too hard to keep a clean sheet, even though the other team barely gets a shot on target.

I haven't played much , due to the loan big. I started a new career at Celtic though, and I don't know if it's my imagination, but the AI seems to figure out my tactics a lot quicker 

It's very apparent in second legs of European competitions, I thought it was a coincidence at first, but it's a regular occurrence 

The change log didn't mention anything engine related did it? I'm also interested if engine is same as old update, I want to update but I don't if the engine has changed. 

2 hours ago, Meow said:

I've not actually played much games since the update. I'm intending to slowly play it so I don't have to enter a new season, after all there seems to be the loaning bug that happened yet again. I've also not created a new save, because I'll likely run into the "can't loan players out" problem too.

So I've played 6 games since and realised it's way too hard to keep a clean sheet, even though the other team barely gets a shot on target.

I have same feeling it is hard to keep clean sheet in v.8.2.

Just now, Ashez said:

The change log didn't mention anything engine related did it? I'm also interested if engine is same as old update, I want to update but I don't if the engine has changed. 

I use same tactics by same team same players, the result is quite difference on v8.2. So I made this post.

1 minute ago, rseven said:

I use same tactics by same team same players, the result is quite difference on v8.2. So I made this post.

Glad I was smart enough not to update then. Cheers for the heads up as I was getting close to giving in and updating.