Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help I saw PA Changed in same save data

rhvmfl

Hi, Guys

I saw a player's PA changed in the same save data.....!!

I have In-Game Editor but I didn't change the player's Potential Ability because I didn't know the player before.

I saw his name first time on transfer rumor and I realized his PA high. Then watched the beginning of save data to compare the player's past and present. And found out his PA changed.

image.thumb.png.4b03242730e88f406bc4825ecb2581f5.pngimage.thumb.png.4bf3856a1cbd242018e6ec7231bb3614.png

<Before>

image.thumb.png.cae1034322034d4356445183f6ce5f06.pngimage.thumb.png.f647bbd8986534a5bb99a308c4669672.png

<Now>

Is that possible? Is there anyone have same experiecne like me?

He likely became an evogen, which means he got another player's PA (who just retired) tacked onto him. Happens all the time, since FMH2015.

12 minutes ago, Meow said:

He likely became an evogen, which means he got another player's PA (who just retired) tacked onto him. Happens all the time, since FMH2015.

Really? I didn't know that existing player can be evogen. I thougt evogen is always of new-born player.

That's regen you are thinking of, where the player just resets into a young player with a different name.

Evogen comes in pairs, where the PA of the retired player is passed to an existing player.

2 hours ago, Meow said:

Wonderful reply!

So, the regen of retired player will have a reasonalble PA (reduced PA, if he is from not traditional football nations.)

For example, the PA of Giggs's regen always been cut down in FMH 2015. And the CUT the PA will go to some one else. 

4 hours ago, Meow said:

That's regen you are thinking of, where the player just resets into a young player with a different name.

Evogen comes in pairs, where the PA of the retired player is passed to an existing player.

Thank you, I didn't know that. Thank you for your answer.

25 minutes ago, veerus said:

This is a detail I was previously unaware of. Is there a current guide on how regens and now, evogens, happen?

+1