Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Choosing Who To Sell To

Snip

I'm trying to sell a player from Tolouse. The best offers I get are from English teams, 24million for a player worth 12. The problem is they always fall through because of Brexit.. so I'm trying to accept the lower offers from other nations but cannot! So I basically can't sell him unless I take a low offer from a French team.  Surely by this version of the game we should be able to choose which team we sell to.. I would avoid selling to rivals if I could.

It would add complexity (which I know is something that needs to be weighed very carefully), but I'd love to be able to choose which clubs to keep in an auction and which to remove.

In the case above, you could remove the English clubs where you know it will fail and keep (for eg) the Spanish club who wants to buy the player. You could also use it to prevent selling to your rival clubs, or someone in the same league as you. etc.

At the moment you just have to accept all bids over a certain amount regardless of who it's from, but in real life clubs pick and choose who they sell to.

On 21/03/2017 at 13:13, Jack Joyce said:

Could you send us a reproduceable example of this to help@sega.co.uk with some details e.g. player, price offered out for etc?

How would I do this Jack?