Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Helder Takes On Latin Europe Challenge [FAILED]

SladePT

Hi everyone! It's my first time doing a challenge and starting a career at the same time, so let's see if I have what it takes to enter the leaderboard! So shall we begin?

Let us start then!

Stage 1: ITALY

As a long time Juventus fan, it's was only expected to be choosing Juventus for a start.

Player chosen: Paulo Dybala.

The new Messi has arrived. This kid has been improving a lot the past few years, so who to choose besides him? Let's see if my choice will do what he's supposed to. 

(Will add pictures once possible, on my phone gets kind of hard)

Wish me luck!

Good luck dude, Italy is quite a tough league to figure out due to the fact most teams seem to play defensive formations but you have a quality team and one of the worlds best strikers so lets see what he can do

First season into Juventus, first stage complete. Waiting for Stage 2. Not my best performance, I know, but Dybala has been scoring and that's what matters. Too many draws, but went to Champions Cup Finals where I lost by penalties  

Dybala got Serie A Player of the Year award!

IMG_0215.thumb.PNG.328d8509681487fe46e0d245dcba8752.PNGIMG_0216.thumb.PNG.a9ee31418159051b4ba8cb5ca65ebcaa.PNGIMG_0217.thumb.PNG.5c5792ca65d87994c18c722f734891b6.PNGIMG_0218.thumb.PNG.63feb3d5f66bfa539f28260141681cd9.PNG

You could try to break your own record if no French team comes along. But still 46 is a decent start. At least you're allowed to move if an interesting club pops up. 

50 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

You could try to break your own record if no French team comes along. But still 46 is a decent start. At least you're allowed to move if an interesting club pops up. 

Still, 3rd place in Serie A for Juventus is a no-no

Must... Become... Champion

Since no French club came into my attention, I decided to continue in Juventus to improve my previous record.

Season 2: Signings

A nice warm welcome to Marco Reus. Since Cuadrado went back to Chelsea, I needed another Winger. No one better than Reus!

IMG_0219.thumb.PNG.10b4e4828eab220d727dfeac9d525fa0.PNG

Challenge update!!

Finally became Serie A champion, but got off Champions Cup too soon and lost the Italian cup to Inter, unfortunately. In order to become champion, I had to change my tactic to a more consistent one, so had to play with two attackers. Since Dybala didn't broke his record, and I got the Serie A championship, I decided it was time to move on.

IMG_0269.thumb.PNG.557e8dbd8900ca0c16fe2748e5118dab.PNG

He still won player of the year once again, and I got Manager of the Year award. Do keep in mind I'm not using a badge

IMG_0267.thumb.PNG.a21cc3d1cde7b98a365f3b16e1dd964b.PNG

IMG_0268.thumb.PNG.8466dc9d1d2ef3e08d9663febedca3e5.PNG

Stage 2 / Season 3: Racing Club de Lens!!

I had a few jobs over the job seccion, Ajaccio and Dijon to be more precise (along with Lens of course) with a few grey players. Since Lens had less grey players, I went over to Lens.

IMG_0270.thumb.PNG.b6a3cbfbe37e1542e9ddc927f82f210d.PNG

They only have 1 scout, so I need some staff ASAP.

IMG_0271.thumb.PNG.1c21969780cb9b4ec06c46fed82d31a0.PNG

Only with 14M€ to spend, instead of buying players, I went for loans instead. For this stage I was going to use Miquel Meniq which I got from loan from Ajax. But then I remembered. If I wasn't able to break the record in the first season I might not be able to finish this challenge, because Ajax probably couldn't loan him again to me and I had to start all over again. I chose Emmanuel Gigliotti, he was already on the team.

IMG_0274.thumb.PNG.6de0fe70a85cf4e2738a86401c73563d.PNG

IMG_0273.thumb.PNG.dec55793b983c4bbb14b1f80f45b95c9.PNG

Let's keep breaking some records!

IMG_0269.PNG

20 minutes ago, Eogtuc0910 said:

I saw the IGE in some of your screenshots i know its probably an accident but since its a challenge turn it off

Oh..

Although I never used the Editor, you are right.

Anyways, I lost the challenge, Gigliotti is about to retire and only scored 20 goals. Finished in 4th place though

Alright, so I failed this first challenge, but I'll be taking a new one really soon.

Reasons: 

- Forgot to turn off IGE

- Gigliotti retired, making me impossible to finish

5 minutes ago, SladePT said:

Alright, so I failed this first challenge, but I'll be taking a new one really soon.

Great to hear that.