Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Luis Enrique/Zinedine Zidane Invulnerability

Just after a few thoughts/experiences with regards to the above two and how long they stay in their jobs. I'm currently playing through my Latin Europe challenge and Zinedine Zidane is still in the job despite winning only 1 league title in 7 years, with Madrid currently sixth in the table (with 8 games to go). His job is not even considered 'Insecure'. Is this realistic?

Barcelona are doing better in this save, but in another of mine (9 years down the line) Luis Enrique and Zidane are both still in their jobs. It got me thinking - how do they both do in your saves? What's the earliest anyone has seen them sacked or resign? We all know Barcelona managers don't have a long shelf life in the real world!

Anyway - any thoughts?

When FMM17 was first released it was a sackings galore in every save but now I too have seen managers at the top European clubs stay on for 10+ seasons, Mourinho, Conte, Allegri, Klopp, Guardiola, the two you mentioned and more.. all in the same save. Hope SI can figure out a way to balance this a little more out.

I have seen zidane get sack by January and I've seen all those managers listed by batigoal get sacked if they not performing

Zidane is doing well for me, Real Madrid is also dominating after all. Enrique sacked.

As for Batigoal's list, Mourinho sacked, Conte sacked first season, Allegri sacked early, Klopp erm.... I took over Liverpool that save, he then went to Chelsea but never got sacked and Guardiola got sacked all over the place till he was managing Villareal at some point (though he is at Man U now). Heck even Wenger got sacked.

Hmm, guess it depends on the luck of the draw per save then. I rather have them sacked tho than stay on and on as it makes certainly challenges easier. Middle ground would be nicer tho.