Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Manage a club promoted to the lowest active league

Toji

Hey guys ! 

I was wandering if this was possible to manage a club who got promoted to the lowest active league.
Actually, there is a city next to where I live and I wanted to manage this team but the team is in the 4th French League.
If the club manage to get promoted in my save, could I be able to manage them ? 

Thanks for your help and have a nice day.

Hummm, Thanks !! 

It's going to be quite a challenge to be able to manage them :) 
And if they want to have me as a manager. 
Because I need their manager to be sacked. If the club just got promoted I need them to be very baaaaaad ^^

1 hour ago, Toji said:

Hummm, Thanks !! 

It's going to be quite a challenge to be able to manage them :) 
And if they want to have me as a manager. 
Because I need their manager to be sacked. If the club just got promoted I need them to be very baaaaaad ^^

When these clubs are promoted, they don't have a manager in charge so you can apply. It's usually pretty easy to get offered these jobs.

On 24/03/2017 at 18:13, Connor1874 said:

When these clubs are promoted, they don't have a manager in charge so you can apply. It's usually pretty easy to get offered these jobs.

Really ? Nice ! So I need to try it ! It's not going to be easy though to succeed with them ^^ 

Either manage other clubs and keep an eye on them being promoted or keep holidaying till they are. 

I would recommend managing clubs as your probably in for a wait lol

10 hours ago, Jack said:

You can but you have to remain patient until they become available to manage.

3 hours ago, kylieboi88 said:

Either manage other clubs and keep an eye on them being promoted or keep holidaying till they are. 

I would recommend managing clubs as your probably in for a wait lol

Of course, it's quite a long wait for sure. I tried to holiday until 2026 then started again. 
It's the 4th time I start again. Patience is hard to maintain... 

4 hours ago, Toji said:

Of course, it's quite a long wait for sure. I tried to holiday until 2026 then started again. 
It's the 4th time I start again. Patience is hard to maintain... 

Rather than playing a full season you can save the game at the start of June and reload it if the team doesn't become available after you finish the season.

Just now, Jack said:

Rather than playing a full season you can save the game at the start of June and reload it if the team doesn't become available after you finish the season.

Thanks for the tip but I tried and the same teams ended up promoted. Didn't tried more than twice though... 
I'll try again just in case.

Just now, Toji said:

Thanks for the tip but I tried and the same teams ended up promoted. Didn't tried more than twice though... 
I'll try again just in case.

Try saving the game at an earlier date before reloading. I tested it just now with England as primary league:

24th June = end of season update, 17th June worked for me in order to load different teams. May work differently for France.

I've been lucky once with this ! During my 9th or so season, the town I live in was promoted to National, and the manager sacked at the end of the year because the finished 1 rank below promotion to Ligue 2. So I took the job :) And won the Champion's League :D 

I tried 4 times to reload, no way ! Always the same teams getting promoted. 
I may need to try to reload from at least a month (I tried to reload 10 days before the end of the season).

9 minutes ago, Gonzolito said:

I've been lucky once with this ! During my 9th or so season, the town I live in was promoted to National, and the manager sacked at the end of the year because the finished 1 rank below promotion to Ligue 2. So I took the job :) And won the Champion's League :D 

Lucky you ! 

3 minutes ago, Eogtuc0910 said:

22nd of June isnt always long enough keep clicking continue

I can see that there are 4 new teams in the lowest league (thanks to Job Center). 
I tried to go to 28th of June without any success.

4 hours ago, Toji said:

Well, even saving on the 22nd of May and going on holiday for 1 month, nothing changes, same teams again :'( 

I would just keep going back until you find the right date - you can always use the holiday feature to speed it up.