Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Poll Do you use player interaction?

Dec

Do you use the new player interaction feature?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use the new player interaction feature?

• All the time
    • Rarely
    • No

It is a feature introduced this year but I've not seen many people use it. Please vote on the poll and leave your opinions about it below. It'd be great to see how everyone views this big change to the series.

Thanks,
Dec

Doesn't seem to work very well, like i can't give them the punishment they deserve and when i do, they get unhappy and want out of the club. If i don't give them the punishment they deserve, my discipline rating falls drastically. Perhaps this feature nds some improvement before it can be useful

Very often. But only the positive interactions and only on players I know will react positively.

Some players just never like it no matter what and how I interact with them.

I do tend to use it quite a bit, mainly to fine players or have a go at them if they get sent off, but if a player is playing well, I'll use it then too

I never give positive, like never haha. Also never bothered fining a player for a red card or whatever, I just don't see the point. He's still suspended and what's done is done, why risk upsetting him and others. If it's a problem in his game that happens too often I'll just move him on. Come on you've all seen my love of Wanyama and he's a red card magnet haha. 

Also I have concerns on how this feature even works considering the issues with the engine. I wonder what impact this can have when the biggest reason to receive a red card is largely ignored in the game, due to that it's not like a player can stop doing something he's not/hardly doing anyway. 

An interaction I'd love and use often however would be if we could tell a player he's not part of my plans so find yourself another club or deal with not playing. We've all had players we've struggled to sell due to wages/age and so on so it would be really cool if we had an option to try and force the players hand to accept a wage cut else where or something.  

Voted rarely. The system is a mystery box with no good options. Player morale is a fragile state with almost NO feedback and usually no clear way back once they become unhappy. This is most painfully obvious with increased training unhappiness in this year's version. Which makes it even more puzzling that they did not add a negative training interaction when they expanded the options this year. 

I use it quite often, but then i think i've got it sussed. If i have a player who averages a rating if 7,8,8,7 etc then gets a 6, ill issue a warning and it goes down fine and he tends to have a better game next. Red cards - i just fine them, they either accept it, or dont - but after a few games they get over it. Players who are playing well, ill praise every now and then, but i always do it privately even if it says they prefer public. Private means no added stress!

I used to use it last version of the game when you almost couldn't go wrong with positive + private.

Now it just seems like guessing and random outcomes.  So far in this version, winning matches and giving new contracts out like candy is how I improve morale.