Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Injury Prone vs recurring injuries

I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts were on the difference between a player being injury prone and a player having recurring problem, I'm just looking for some advice really. 

I normally tend to sell most if not all with either, the problem is I've just started what I intended to make into a 1kc save, all is going well and then I notice this...

image.png.8f974a004db2465f75005d990e65fbc1.png

As you can see a prime candidate for the 1kc.

image.png.bd7256d568fa1406b1658ec05363e185.png

All's going well and then.

image.png.75f9d301b0c1a403774223042d62e1d6.png

I just mainly want to know if it's worth carrying on or just to pick a different player now before the challenge becomes unplayable? 

Any help is much appreciated!

Injury proneness is that he picks up injuries more often. Not exactly great.

Recurring injuries means that he'll pick up injuries at that area of his body more often for a period of time, and he might also decide to retire if it happens too often. Slightly better, but potentially very very bad.

In practice for me, I'd sell them if they are replaceable. Of course, the entire point of the post is if he is a great player, so... I don't limit the game time of an injury prone player and just let him play, but I make sure there is certainly someone more than capable to take his position in the squad. For recurring injuries, I actually limit their playing time for the time being in hopes of it going away.

That said, I don't tend to recurring injuries very often because I don't tend to play an injured player all that much when he just returns from injuries, both consciously and sub-consciously (yeah sometimes I suddenly realise it's been 8-12 games since an injured player has played a full game).

Thanks dude I understand the concept of it I just weren't sure how it transcends into FMM, seems I would need too pick a different player for a 1kc for the sake of getting 6/700 goals down the line and him possibly giving up, damn! He's been excellent so far too ?

It's been done with injury prone players a few times but that does bring with it it's own extra risks as mentioned. 

Have you tried loading a few new/different saves? He possibly could have been unlucky on this save and gained that trait? I don't think it's always a given type of situation but not 100% sure. 

Tbh I think I'm going to start again and pick a different player but it's worth checking if it carries over to a fresh save beforehand, thanks for the help lads, gonna be gutted if it's the same as I haven't seen anyone use him yet (probably on the basis of injury problems ? More fool me! Haha)

13 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Thanks dude I understand the concept of it I just weren't sure how it transcends into FMM, seems I would need too pick a different player for a 1kc for the sake of getting 6/700 goals down the line and him possibly giving up, damn! He's been excellent so far too ?

I was trying to explain how it translate into FMM though, then went on to address how I handled the two situations.

7 minutes ago, Ashez said:

It's been done with injury prone players a few times but that does bring with it it's own extra risks as mentioned. 

Have you tried loading a few new/different saves? He possibly could have been unlucky on this save and gained that trait? I don't think it's always a given type of situation but not 100% sure. 

Wait, injury proneness can change or be picked up?

Edit: Nvm, you were talking about recurring injuries.

1 minute ago, Brenty92 said:

Tbh I think I'm going to start again and pick a different player but it's worth checking if it carries over to a fresh save beforehand, thanks for the help lads, gonna be gutted if it's the same as I haven't seen anyone use him yet (probably on the basis of injury problems ? More fool me! Haha)

Pretty sure I've seen some players who sometimes have this and sometimes don't. 

Least you knew from the start, nothing worse than a player suddenly developing issues like this. Like 3 season in on the Inception save Sane just randomly decided he doesn't like the training anymore, so frustrating! 

3 minutes ago, Meow said:

I was trying to explain how it translate into FMM though, then went on to address how I handled the two situations.

Wait, injury proneness can change or be picked up?

Edit: Nvm, you were talking about recurring injuries.

On about both but I'm not 100% sure, I just "feel" like I've seen players sometimes have it but not 100% of the time. Slightly less than a theory but something I swear I've seen in older games but not sure enough to confirm it haha. 

9 minutes ago, Meow said:

I know mate, thank you for your input ?

8 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Pretty sure I've seen some players who sometimes have this and sometimes don't. 

Least you knew from the start, nothing worse than a player suddenly developing issues like this. Like 3 season in on the Inception save Sane just randomly decided he doesn't like the training anymore, so frustrating! 

Well, it turns out your theory is a little more than that... 

image.png.e6d117bd7bb5f2e731e5b3915d5cb680.png

That must of been painful with Sane ? Lol

anyways thanks for the help, seems I can start again and carry on with my initial pick lol, it's only going to be a side career alongside my Latin Europe for the time being anyway ?

1 minute ago, Brenty92 said:

I know mate, thank you for your input ?

Well, it turns out your theory is a little more than that... 

image.png.e6d117bd7bb5f2e731e5b3915d5cb680.png

That must of been painful with Sane ? Lol

anyways thanks for the help, seems I can start again and carry on with my initial pick lol, it's only going to be a side career alongside my Latin Europe for the time being anyway ?

Awesome, good luck then :)