Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Weak Foot

I'm not sure if I'm going mad and I've just never noticed this before, but I've got Trent Alexander-Arnold here with a weak foot rating of black? I'm pretty certain I've never seen anything less than red, does anyone else recall seeing this? 

IMG_4833.PNG

Just now, mcandrew003 said:

I personally see it a lot, mostly on poorer/younger players, just means they have no left foot! 

Yeah I thought that's what it meant, I haven't really done a lower league save on 17 since footedness was introduced, so I guess that's why I haven't noticed it before. 

Clearly I cannot prove it but i promise you guys it's not edited! I'm using Rami's training schedule which seems to work wonders for certain players! The editor has been used once to fix a transfer bug, that's it. Personally i do not use it for amending player stats in any way.  

Edit:
If i wanted to adjust his stats, i would have done it after paying £99m for him (+ Chelsea paid £57m so he must've had something about him...)  :-D

I do feel as though i'm not getting the best out of him though, terrible amount of assists + goals (playing WingBack)

image1.thumb.PNG.ba67414154f9672d609481a3bd8501ff.PNG

I have him on my save and don't get me wrong his stats were good but them stats are beyond genuine, that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it

2 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

I have him on my save and don't get me wrong his stats were good but them stats are beyond genuine, that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it

Fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion.

The stats are genuine. If i was intending to make him into a defensive powerhouse, i surely would've given him 20 for Aerial.... I also would not have not posted it on here, knowing full well how thorough and sceptical you guys are! Further, PAs are different between saves, so it's clear that a player can develop very differently from one person's game to the next. 

I'm convinced it's down to Rami's training (+ luck) so I think i'll start a new game at some point to test, NO EDITOR use and report back :-)

19 hours ago, TedB86 said:

I'm in love with Trent on my current save, left foot or no left footIMG_0153.thumb.PNG.0d8aee5438972b7d02096a988b2a72f6.PNG

<3

9x 20's .. That's just absurd. IGE on as well.. I want to believe you but I'm sure you understand the skepticism here. I found my son with his hand in the cookie jar and he shouted before I'd said anything.. "I wasn't gonna..". I haven't seen him touch that cookie tho but the entire set up surely wasn't stacked in his favor.

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

9x 20's .. That's just absurd. IGE on as well.. I want to believe you but I'm sure you understand the skepticism here. I found my son with his hand in the cookie jar and he shouted before I'd said anything.. "I wasn't gonna..". I haven't seen him touch that cookie tho but the entire set up surely wasn't stacked in his favor.

Oh I totally understand. Never seen stats like it, but I've got no reason to mislead you. I'm not interested in "Internet points", just wanted to share a great player. 

Short of having @Jack Joyce interrogate my save (which I'm happy for him to do, not sure if we'd learn anything?) I think we'll just be going round in circles. Plus I think we've had enough IGE controversy on here for 1 day :-)

Ill get my head down on a new game without IGE and see if I can reproduce it with either the Trent, or different players.

13 minutes ago, TedB86 said:

Oh I totally understand. Never seen stats like it, but I've got no reason to mislead you. I'm not interested in "Internet points", just wanted to share a great player. 

Short of having @Jack Joyce interrogate my save (which I'm happy for him to do, not sure if we'd learn anything?) I think we'll just be going round in circles. Plus I think we've had enough IGE controversy on here for 1 day :-)

Ill get my head down on a new game without IGE and see if I can reproduce it with either the Trent, or different players.

Ain't that the truth! ?

Those stats are insane, but to be honest I've seen some crazy fullbacks like that before! Grant Hanley used to get to similar levels for me and he's probably lower PA.

17 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

The two  way to know whether he used IGE or not 

1.ask him to upload screenshot of my preference menu from the save . 

2.if he use IGE i will turn to dark color(like brown) as it happened in fmh15 but i don't know how it happens in fmm17 cz i haven't used it.

@TedB86 what's rami training regime. Can you share a link plz

5 hours ago, Nick11 said:

The two  way to know whether he used IGE or not 

1.ask him to upload screenshot of my preference menu from the save . 

2.if he use IGE i will turn to dark color(like brown) as it happened in fmh15 but i don't know how it happens in fmm17 cz i haven't used it.

@TedB86 what's rami training regime. Can you share a link plz

To be clear I have used IGE in the save game and have admitted this, but it was to fix a transfer bug that happened, not for amending any player stats. I cannot prove this so happy to accept the scepticism.

Rami's training schedule and tactic can be found here. Would be interested to here if you get similar player development to me.

3 minutes ago, TedB86 said:

To be clear I have used IGE in the save game and have admitted this, but it was to fix a transfer bug that happened, not for amending any player stats. I cannot prove this so happy to accept the scepticism.

Rami's training schedule and tactic can be found here. Would be interested to here if you get similar player development to me.

Well im not accusing you of using IGE to increase attributes ...i was just saying that there were to know wether a person have used IGE or not.

Almost all regime arsimilar to mine xcpt technical one where i put Fitness and Tactic to Intensive & rest excp Gk at Med.

11 minutes ago, Nick11 said:

Well im not accusing you of using IGE to increase attributes ...i was just saying that there were to know wether a person have used IGE or not.

Almost all regime arsimilar to mine xcpt technical one where i put Fitness and Tactic to Intensive & rest excp Gk at Med.

The Edit icon in the bottom right of the screen is yellow, which shows that IGE has been used :)