Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Record for most goals scored EVER?

So those of you who have been following my current head to head challenge with @mcandrew003 may have seen this..

BUT - I think i have smashed any record there is for most goals scored by ONE person in a single season - Villa returned to Athletico to partner up with Torres, but he never in a million years expected to break world records!

Using EME

Screenshot_20170329-224346.png

2 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

OME i find is too easy, and i like playing around with the tactics mate

If you get 151gls on EME how many can you produce on OME? You seriously broke the game :laugh: dunno how you did it mate but if it's legit the game is seriously flawed. 

Come on @BatiGoal don't encourage him to try on OME as well, the likes of us mere mortals will have to turn to other games like Kitchen mayhem or crash bandicot if we can't even reach double figures in a single game, our 7/8 goals on one game during a season will simply be laughed at :laugh::laugh:

1 hour ago, Johnson2017 said:

So those of you who have been following my current head to head challenge with @mcandrew003 may have seen this..

BUT - I think i have smashed any record there is for most goals scored by ONE person in a single season - Villa returned to Athletico to partner up with Torres, but he never in a million years expected to break world records!

Using EME

Screenshot_20170329-224346.png

Its really crazy ... i mean i couldn't even dream of it . 

You sir are a genius...Hats Off ??

added 0 minutes later
14 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Why no transfer fee?

I guess he used in game editor.

Hmmmm. This seems... strange. I agree, why no transfer fee? Apologies if this is somehow legit, but can we see his stats, full squad list, tactics etc?

9 minutes ago, Nick11 said:

I guess he used in game editor.

Wouldn't the editor button show up in the bottom right corner? I guess there are ways around that though (photoshop or hex editor instead of IGE).

The total is just so much higher than anything anybody else has posted here on Vibe for FMM 2017, that I'll admit I'm a little suspicious (don't really want to say that, but I'm sure others are thinking that too). And I haven't seen a transfer without a fee before either, which looks a bit fishy.

@Johnson2017 Don't want to falsely accuse you of anything mate and this could be a mega supa tactic, so sorry if it is, but it would be great if you could give us more info on how you managed this. I'd be really interested in the info others have asked for and the fixture list and his form etc.

I know you said (in the head to head thread) that you don't want to share the tactics, but maybe you could share them privately with a trusted figure like @BatiGoal or @Ashez

Anyway, sorry if this is legit, but I think it's probably worth giving us some more info to head off the doubts people may have.

Sorry guys - I'm at work so can't reply straight away.

There is no transfer fee as i used the in-game editor to transfer Villa to myself. The challenge was to use Villa and Torres, and i started the season without the in-game editor but Villa wouldn't sign, so therefore i couldn't do the challenge! 

As for his stats - The in-game editor was not used - this is a challenge and i'm not a cheat. I will screenshot his stats and upload for you. As for the formation, i am more than happy to disclose this for you all.

I use a 4.3.2.1 formation - Villa was upfront and Torres was on the right wing as an Inside Forward - Not only assisting Villa but capable of scoring his own goals as an IF - He loved taking on long shots. Villa was freekick taker, and penalty taker. Torres was corner taker on both sides. Penalty shoot outs and close free kicks helped boost Villa's total.

I'm gobsmacked too - as mentioned previously - My previous record was 81 so when i saw this, i couldn't believe it. Left win was Griezman as a Winger - So he helped assist Villa and placed ALOT of through balls. It also helped that, during the cup run, i played a couple of rubbish teams with a 10 - 3 win and a 12-5 win. Villa scoring 6 in one and 8 in the other.

30 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Wouldn't the editor button show up in the bottom right corner? I guess there are ways around that though (photoshop or hex editor instead of IGE).

The total is just so much higher than anything anybody else has posted here on Vibe for FMM 2017, that I'll admit I'm a little suspicious (don't really want to say that, but I'm sure others are thinking that too). And I haven't seen a transfer without a fee before either, which looks a bit fishy.

@Johnson2017 Don't want to falsely accuse you of anything mate and this could be a mega supa tactic, so sorry if it is, but it would be great if you could give us more info on how you managed this. I'd be really interested in the info others have asked for and the fixture list and his form etc.

I know you said (in the head to head thread) that you don't want to share the tactics, but maybe you could share them privately with a trusted figure like @BatiGoal or @Ashez

Anyway, sorry if this is legit, but I think it's probably worth giving us some more info to head off the doubts people may have.

IGE, if used is visible in player profile section only & apart from this i don't think you can guess whether it was used or not.

Even if one uses IGE  scoring that much goals is not easy .. so i think its all about tactics 

Jokes on you mate, people can't even post 100 goals with the best strikers on the game. And you do it with who?!David 40 year old villa with his young sidekick Torres getting how many??  

It's hard to dispute a single game or two or three or four or five but an entire season of that kind of consistency is amazing. To be totally honest, sorry @Johnson2017, I will only believe such numbers if I can re-produce anything like it using the exact same players formation and player roles match settings the whole thing.. Re-playing 10-20 seasons in 2016/17 surely one of them would have to produce at the very least 100+ gls. I'd love to have a crack at it ;)

@Mikee1984 :laugh::laugh::laugh: Says the guy who buys FMM2017 and manages Barcelona.. Good one matey. When you actually play the game properly and learn the tactics and become one with the game.. Then come and give your opinion. 

@Mikee1984 Really? Because to me it seems that the only person with a problem at the moment is you. Which makes sense because everybody else in here plays the game properly and doesn't just pick the best team in the game and think because they win games they know what they are doing. If you don't believe me, then that's you choice matey. Do you think i'm gona lose sleep over it? Don't think so. I'm 26 years old bud, do you really think i'd waste my time cheating to win a challenge. 

And by the way - It's spelt You're* asin - YOU ARE a fraud. 

Even using the editor to max out Villa's stats, and again to minimise those of every single player for every single team you faced, I would still find 151 hard to believe... but who knows? 

added 0 minutes later

If this is legit then you have won the game Sir, it's over ?