Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Record for most goals scored EVER?

Who here has the in game editor. I challenge you to do the challenge. Max out Villa's stats and see if you get anywhere near the amount of goals that i got. If i was cheating - i wouldn't be offering for someone to do this

To anyone out there thinking logically, do you actually believe a 35 could even play 59 games in a season. Every 35 year old I've ever managed in this game gets tired quickly and I mean very quickly, say 4 games or so. Please explain how you managed it? 

1 minute ago, Johnson2017 said:

Who here has the in game editor. I challenge you to do the challenge. Max out Villa's stats and see if you get anywhere near the amount of goals that i got. If i was cheating - i wouldn't be offering for someone to do this

I don't have IGE & All i know is that even if you max out all his stats you couldn't achieve those figures . Its really down to ur tactics mate . 

To be honest I would have thought that this kind of goal tally is pretty much impossible in EME. If you could send us your tactics so we could investigate for any potential exploits that would be great, maybe also a save file from the middle of that career (if you have any). Of course, we wouldn't share this with anyone else.

4 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

@Jack Joyce I don't have the save file from the middle as it was a challenge. I just kept going and saving when i was coming of the game. I'll send you the tactics that i inboxed @BatiGoal

Can you share the tactics here so we can try it?

@Johnson2017 as per my comments in the "Weak foot" thread - i have an (unedited) Wing Back with VERY high stats, but i still cannot get the best out of him (0 goals 0 assists, avg 7.3), proving that even if you have made some tweaks (i don't believe that you have!), it doesn't automatically equal blinding performances and certainly not 100+ goals, so it's all about the tactics. Would love to know how you achieved it!      

Unfortunately all credibility is gone the second you tried to hide the fact the editor was used. No player profiles posted anywhere and you intentionally left said information out of the OP/title acting like this was legit. I have no problem with people using the editor but I do when they try and hide it. I feel sorry for the person you were challenging. 

Villa can be signed for Atletico with ease, your friend achieved it and I did last week for something I was looking at. 

Looking back at your past comments and you're asking for tactical help. That was like a month ago and now you've broke the game and are a FMM God who plays it properly? :/ While calling someone out for playing as Barca when you used the editor at Atletico :S 

Maybe this is as legit as it can be but the tactic seems the basic/usual, the players ability is questionable and the results are mind boggling so of course they'll be doubt. As I said in the other thread your front two alone have averaged 3.6 goals a game, not many teams manage that. Then how you're playing them doesn't make sense like Torres doing that well playing out of position and on his wrong foot for the role. (Not like the EME makes any sense at all mind) 

Either the last update completely broke the game or this is fishy, unfortunately the editor was needlessly used so we'll never know unless this feat is matched. 

If the update did indeed break the engine then this is an entirely different conversation. Due to the recent update I'll hold judgement for now but the fact the editor was used and hidden is my main issue. 

47 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

To anyone out there thinking logically, do you actually believe a 35 could even play 59 games in a season. Every 35 year old I've ever managed in this game gets tired quickly and I mean very quickly, say 4 games or so. Please explain how you managed it? 

Shall we revisit our convo from last night? :P Haha, only messing ;)

2 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

To be honest I would have thought that this kind of goal tally is pretty much impossible in EME. If you could send us your tactics so we could investigate for any potential exploits that would be great, maybe also a save file from the middle of that career (if you have any). Of course, we wouldn't share this with anyone else.

So a striker and an ISF at AMR can't score 216 goals in one season in your opinion :P 

@Ashez if you look at the thread for 'formation help' you'll see that i was asking why my right winger was taking about 20 shots a game and not scoring. Not hard to sort that out once you know why. 

As stated - the editor wasn't used for his stats, and i have said - i will upload his stats - Which are here for you to see after the end of the season. I have said to you.. anybody who wants to try and do this them selves. Max out the stats and see if you get 150 goals... You're saying i'm lying.. Then do it yourself and post the results!!

Screenshot_20170330-093136.png

3 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

@Ashez if you look at the thread for 'formation help' you'll see that i was asking why my right winger was taking about 20 shots a game and not scoring. Not hard to sort that out once you know why. 

As stated - the editor wasn't used for his stats, and i have said - i will upload his stats - Which are here for you to see after the end of the season. I have said to you.. anybody who wants to try and do this them selves. Max out the stats and see if you get 150 goals... You're saying i'm lying.. Then do it yourself and post the results!!

Screenshot_20170330-093136.png

7 green patches for 35 yr old ... How is this possible??

Anyways can u tell me what font you are using??

3 minutes ago, Mr.Manager said:

I think the only way to resolve this is for someone to replicate your results. Is anyone doing that?

Of course any one can do that but we need Tactic...& he @Jhonson2017 isn't gonna share it .

@BatiGoal you have the Tactic ...can u please try it ?

4 minutes ago, Nick11 said:

Of course any one can do that but we need Tactic...& he @Jhonson2017 isn't gonna share it .

@BatiGoal you have the Tactic ...can u please try it ?

I'll start tonight once I have some free time.. I could do 2-3 seasons at the weekend and get a first impression of it.

5 minutes ago, Nick11 said:

He's shared it with @BatiGoal who has said he'd love to try it. If BG can replicate it that's good enough for me.

If it is a genuine mega super tactic, I'm not sure I want to know about it. If we all start using it then FMM 2017 is going to lose a lot of meaning for me. 

Mind you this bit about him being a Swindon fan is a little bit worrying! ;)

I'm not questioning anything about the record or abilities, what I want to know is why didn't Spain pick him for the international team, his tally is played 97 and scored 59 in a new game, then your end of season stats show exactly the same, yet a goal scoring record like that surely they would be picked internationally?

1 minute ago, Johnson2017 said:

I use the same formation and tactic on my main career save. Results speak for themselves

Screenshot_20170330-123454.png

Well, they're good numbers no doubt, but they're not quite as unbelievable as the Torres/Villa numbers. 2.6 goals per game is about what I hit too (although your win % is a bit higher!)

8 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

I'm not questioning anything about the record or abilities, what I want to know is why didn't Spain pick him for the international team, his tally is played 97 and scored 59 in a new game, then your end of season stats show exactly the same, yet a goal scoring record like that surely they would be picked internationally?

That's pretty much normal. In my 1KC Adam Armstrong scored more than 1000 goals which is far more than any other English player, won World Player of the Year 4 times and still only got picked for 5 games in the first twelve seasons. I don't think the actual performance of players counts for much...

@Mr.Manager i get what everyone is saying.. i was speechless too. i got to March, looked at his goal tally and thought... what...the....hell

it's unbelievable.. but it's legit, so i don't care what anyone thinks or says :laugh: if i was lying or cheating, i wouldn't be willing for anyone to try and recreate it. i wouldn't be telling certain amount of people my tactic. I'd be being defensive and secretive. Why would i tell someone my tactic, if i was lying, and they only go and score 7 goals in their season! Would be pointless lol!

So anyone who wants to try it.. Crack on... Max Villa's stats out, and go for it.. Then come and let me know when you only manage to get 60 goals even though his stats say 20 everything

Just now, scratch99 said:

That's pretty much normal. In my 1KC Adam Armstrong scored more than 1000 goals which is far more than any other English player, won World Player of the Year 4 times and still only got picked for 5 games in the first twelve seasons. I don't think the actual performance of players counts for much...

Hasn't he retired from international football anyway?