Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Record for most goals scored EVER?

2 hours ago, Johnson2017 said:

I use the same formation and tactic on my main career save. Results speak for themselves 

Screenshot_20170330-123454.png

These are impressive results, was the editor used for this save?

Finally got some time to test this so-called killer tactics out. Save is ready.. got Villa to the club which was easy.. formation and tactics set.. time to get some results in..

The sticking point for me is Villa not wanting to join Atletico. Even if he didn't express an interest to sign on the contract negotiation screen, all it would take would be a reallocation of funds between wages and transfer funds to offer him astronomical terms that he just wouldn't turn down. The fact the editor was used at all even just to engineer the transfer puts the credibility in doubt.

I hope this is true as enjoyed it last year when @kts365 smashed it out of the park.

... Also, you state it is a simple 4321, in the last 5 months i have used a serious amount of different combinations (logical and not-so) of player roles and tactical set ups for this formation and i'd say i'm only a mid-level player, that nobody else has stumbled across it given the amount of serious players on here (especially when it seems to deliver instantaneously) seems odd.

8 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Finally got some time to test this so-called killer tactics out. Save is ready.. got Villa to the club which was easy.. formation and tactics set.. time to get some results in..

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that the entire world is waiting...

Come on bati can't wait to see this fraud get exposed, the rest of you thinking this is a killer tactic get your head out of the clouds.

Awww @Mikee1984 is back with his winning dream team Barcelona. 'Fraud' LOL it's a game :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Try and win the league with Grimsby or something. Wasting your money buying the game and just sitting there with Barcelona. Love to see how you get on taking a conference team to the prem. You wouldn't know where to start

@Mikee1984 Alright mate there isn't any need to keep taking digs at him, I'm sure BatiGoal will give us the results and if it doesn't work out, then oh well.

I understand you might feel annoyed or whatever, but there isn't any point or need in repeatedly commenting 

5 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

Awww @Mikee1984 is back with his winning dream team Barcelona. 'Fraud' LOL it's a game :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Try and win the league with Grimsby or something. Wasting your money buying the game and just sitting there with Barcelona. Love to see how you get on taking a conference team to the prem. You wouldn't know where to start

I don't change who I'm managing everytime I play you cheat, and just done that took Stockport all the way to the prem. Not quite as impressively as your other joke save of tranmere I mean come on 15 losses on route to the prem get a grip you fake.

4 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

@Mikee1984 Alright mate there isn't any need to keep taking digs at him, I'm sure BatiGoal will give us the results and if it doesn't work out, then oh well.

I understand you might feel annoyed or whatever, but there isn't any point or need in repeatedly commenting comments

Yeah there is a need people who cheat and try and con others need removing from the site.

Wow.. Have you seriously got nothing better to do? Get a grip fella. 

And i think you mean on route to the Prem - Not a perm, my hairs not long enough to get a perm i'm afraid.

@Dec apparently @Mikee1984 here want's me removed from the site as i'm a con. Do you want to remove me from being moderator of Facebook aswell because i'm clearly just an untrustworthy fraud :laugh::laugh::laugh: 

Children. Now now.

Mikee - If he did cheat why care so much? It's not a challenge. Dont take things so personally.

Johnson - stop throwing digs at him 

4 hours ago, Ashez said:

Tbh I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt purely due to the new update, which in fairness I don't really have to give as this thread started with the truth being hidden. You needesly used the IGE and cheated someone you were meant to be having fun against, that's low IMO especially as you tried to hide it. Back when I was staff I'd issue short bans for such behaviour.

Another legit looking set of results. 2.6 goals a game and not the 3.6 Torres and Villa hit alone and spent 2 billion in 8 seasons from the conference......

No match engine changes were made in the latest update. Have to say that I tried the tactic out and it is decent, but not game-breaking. Used a maxed-out 5* Villa and healed all his injuries (he got 4/5 injuries in half a season), he scored 23 in 18, having lost 4/13 league matches. It is possible that Johnson just got extremely lucky over a long period of time I guess.. but either way I don't see anything that needs fixing.

Would be interested to see if anyone else has the issue using a similar setup, if so, then please alert me with more information and saves. Otherwise i'm going to assume that this is either a freak occurrence (or something else is going on that I am not aware of that is unrelated to any ME exploits).

Trying it myself .. 10 games in and I'll get the sack if I don't start picking up some points. Still early days tho.. But the single win is worrying. I'm going to need to play more games tho who knows maybe we're a few games away from the magic kicking in..

1 minute ago, BatiGoal said:

Trying it myself .. 10 games in and I'll get the sack if I don't start picking up some points. Still early days tho.. But the single win is worrying. I'm going to need to play more games tho who knows maybe we're a few games away from the magic kicking in..

Who says the EME isn't realistic... :D

@Johnson2017 I want to believe you but when one of the SI guys says it's "pretty much impossible" then it's time to give in.

My other question is: How many games did your team play in all competitions that season?

Right...

1. If going to brag, always disclose In Game Editor and show exactly what has changed
  2. If someone has used it, then point it out nicely and move on. It isn't your game so don't care so much.
  3. If you get insulted, click the report button and don't reply.

Thanks.

Sorry mate but based on what I've seen and read I don't believe that this has been legitimately or fairly gained for it to be considered any kind of record. What I will say, however, is regardless how you got there it's quite the achievement to score so many goals so well done.

24 games incl friendlies..

• 12 wins
  • 4 draws
  • 8 losses

Villa played 20 games and scored 16 (4 penalties) I really don't see how this formation and tactics could've generated 150+ goals for any striker.

10 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

24 games incl friendlies..

• 12 wins
  • 4 draws
  • 8 losses

Villa played 20 games and scored 16 (4 penalties) I really don't see how this formation and tactics could've generated 150+ goals for any striker.

It's similar to my formation I used last year to get the 162 goals and similar to my current formation with ze gomes. With a lot of luck it could be possible?

7 minutes ago, kts365 said:

It's similar to my formation I used last year to get the 162 goals and similar to my current formation with ze gomes. With a lot of luck it could be possible?

Consistency relies on zero luck so if you or anyone gets that amount of goals season after season then it's a super tactic indeed. If it's 1 season in 1000 then you just won the jackpot. But that means it has zero to do with formation or tactics but a tremendous amount of luck and therefore could just as easily have happened with any other decent formation.

Fascinating numbers indeed.