Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Record for most goals scored EVER?

Really interesting indeed i must say - i personally would love to have a tactic that could bring just 62 goals in the bag for one player ?

Must have a good training regime as well because I've never known a mid 30s player gain in so many areas, especially physical stats.

With goal ratios like that you have 1 poor game and the next he has to score about 7 or 8.. would love to know how that's possible.

14 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

No match engine changes were made in the latest update. Have to say that I tried the tactic out and it is decent, but not game-breaking. Used a maxed-out 5* Villa and healed all his injuries (he got 4/5 injuries in half a season), he scored 23 in 18, having lost 4/13 league matches. It is possible that Johnson just got extremely lucky over a long period of time I guess.. but either way I don't see anything that needs fixing.

Would be interested to see if anyone else has the issue using a similar setup, if so, then please alert me with more information and saves. Otherwise i'm going to assume that this is either a freak occurrence (or something else is going on that I am not aware of that is unrelated to any ME exploits).

14 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Trying it myself .. 10 games in and I'll get the sack if I don't start picking up some points. Still early days tho.. But the single win is worrying. I'm going to need to play more games tho who knows maybe we're a few games away from the magic kicking in..

Surely you two are just using it wrong? :laugh:. I bet the tactic has some secret way to make it work!

This is simply not possible, just look at the facts 

1. Editor/s in use - Reason being to move Villa however he's lacking undisclosed tag which would show the editor was used to move him. Also no transfer fee so how did Villa get there? Then you have comments in a Hex Editing thread (I think anyway, talk of code changing anyway). Also Android so change txt's could even be in play. Then the fact there is no need to use the editor to move Villa in the first place. 

2. The tactic is flopping with two people who know what they're doing. I've seen the formation and it's cookie cutter and been seen on Vibe plenty of times. The instructions even contradict the results some what. It's like 2 roles different from one of the biggest 4321's the site has ever hosted. 

3. A developer has said it's highly impossible. They even tested the same formation with a maxed out Villa and he hit no where near the numbers suggested here, he didn't even get close to half the numbers suggested here even. 

4. Just look at the numbers we're talking about, the players involved and the history of the EME. 3.6 goals a game for an out of position Torres playing against the role and Villa. 

If this was some unusual tactic which broke the game I'd show an interest, if there were no editors in play I'd show an interest but there is nothing about this save that suggests these results are legit. The only doubt was if the formation held up and we can already see it doesn't, not scoring anywhere near the numbers needed or being as successful results wise. He went undefeated while Bati was almost sacked and Jack lost a few. 

Well, that's that then.

The OP will claim it's all legit and it must have just been a really lucky save, and everyone else will know that's rubbish but there's no way to definitively prove otherwise.

Must admit, I was intrigued for a short while there.

I haven't said that it isn't a lucky save. I've stated several times that i was as gobsmacked as everyone else. The most goals i've bagged in one season before was 81 with Zach Clough. I've stated several times, and will state as many times as i need to - The IGE was not used in the save (apart from to get Villa to the club). I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA how to use the HEX editing program. Ask @Kun Aguero who knows all about it. I message him when i need to use HEX editor and the only thing i've used that app for is to get a picture of myself on the manager screen. So @Ashez unless you want to get your facts straight instead of stalking through my posts and thinking you know everything, i suggest you shut up and move on. Simple.

Several people have said this formation has worked for them, several people have said the opposite. I have't said "THIS IS THE BEST FORMATION EVER, EVERYBODY WILL BAG MILLIONS OF GOALS" No - I said i got 151 goals with Villa, I have shown screen shots - I have asked people to try and replicate the challenge. I haven't tried to cover anything or hide anything. It was a challenge - Get over it if you don't like it. Someone got 162 goals with EXACTLY the same formation?! But yet - It's possible for him not to use the IGE but i MUST have apparently? LOL.. good one.

I will say once more.. THE IGE WAS NOT USED APART FROM GETTING VILLA TO ATHLETICO. If you have a problem with that, that's your problem, and i feel sorry that you are getting so worked up that you have to keep commenting about it. It's pretty sad really.

7 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

@Kun Aguero who knows all about it. I message him when i need to use HEX editor and the only thing i've used that app for is to get a picture of myself on the manager screen. 

Picture on manager ...how is that possible ??

By using the HEX Editor app - It reminds me of the Matrix and its confusing as hell. I think i have the instructions in my inbox still. 

Hi mate, its quite simple, here's the few steps.

1. Load the nation.dat file under any database folder.

2. Search your manager nationality, by ASCII. As an example, I search for Portugal, the the "a200" in front of Portugal will be the nationality code, note it down.

Screenshot_2017-02-19-15-56-29-906_tuba.tools.thumb.png.f8b1728c836c42f644afe2501c39b137.png

3. Load your save, search by Hex "ffff0000b207(your nationality code)".

Screenshot_2017-02-19-15-57-11-314_tuba.tools.thumb.png.3944797c5889149bf0477e2fc5f05138.png

You can see from this pic, there's a "ffffffff" few digits in front of the "ffff0000b207", that will be the UID of your manager.

4. Now, edit the UID to any UID not occupied, I will suggest to use 01000000.

Screenshot_2017-02-19-15-57-26-621_tuba.tools.thumb.png.99dba1c2f7fd0327a64a976b8e753c0b.png

5. Get a pic with the right sizes, and rename it to person_1.png, and that's it.

Screenshot_2017-02-19-15-59-51-286_com.sigames.fmm2017.thumb.png.99dcb1f4a3f1fc93b44cab4f84731ee5.png

Courtesy of @Kun Aguero - I used a photo of mine on my save - turned it into a PNG so that it looks like all the other player pictures

4 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

Hi mate, its quite simple, here's the few steps.

1. Load the nation.dat file under any database folder.

2. Search your manager nationality, by ASCII. As an example, I search for Portugal, the the "a200" in front of Portugal will be the nationality code, note it down.

Screenshot_2017-02-19-15-56-29-906_tuba.tools.thumb.png.f8b1728c836c42f644afe2501c39b137.png

3. Load your save, search by Hex "ffff0000b207(your nationality code)".

Screenshot_2017-02-19-15-57-11-314_tuba.tools.thumb.png.3944797c5889149bf0477e2fc5f05138.png

You can see from this pic, there's a "ffffffff" few digits in front of the "ffff0000b207", that will be the UID of your manager.

4. Now, edit the UID to any UID not occupied, I will suggest to use 01000000.

Screenshot_2017-02-19-15-57-26-621_tuba.tools.thumb.png.99dba1c2f7fd0327a64a976b8e753c0b.png

5. Get a pic with the right sizes, and rename it to person_1.png, and that's it.

Screenshot_2017-02-19-15-59-51-286_com.sigames.fmm2017.thumb.png.99dcb1f4a3f1fc93b44cab4f84731ee5.png

Courtesy of @Kun Aguero - I used a photo of mine on my save - turned it into a PNG so that it looks like all the other player pictures

Its Very confusing man .... anyway i'll try it .

Any specific app used for this or i can download random hex editor app from playstore.

Whats is ASCII

What the hell? You're right :S Apparently Villa only played 23 games yet his stats show 59 played?? 

There you go then... Maybe it's a corrupt save and that's why he scored so many? You're more than welcome to have the save file so you can look for yourself

Me too!!! See!! Goes to show i'm not chatting sh** 

I used the editor to get him to the club because he wouldn't come - yet there isn't a 'UND' next to his transfer name.

And yet he played a whole season, but yet he is only showing 23 games. 

2 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

I used the editor to get him to the club because he wouldn't come - yet there isn't a 'UND' next to his transfer name.

If for agruements sake we blame the oddities in history on the IGE. What about Torres' not being right? Was he edited? 

4 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

Could you show us the history page of Villa. I guess the save lost the stats in season 2000-2001

Rseven is right, game deleted first season of history so stats don't add up from day one. I didn't know that was a feature so I do apologise and I'll delete the post now. 

That's alright mate, Don't need to delete the post lol.

I think we can just agree that the save is corrupt. I was lucky with the goals, the record doesn't count (booo) and @mcandrew003 we will void that challenge lol so its 0-0

So as me and @Ashez have just been discussing. I think Villa is corrupt on my save.

I use the IGE to bring him to the club, but on the transfer screen there is nothing next to his name.

I then bring 3 more players to the club through the IGE and it says UND next to their name.

@Alari @Jack Joyce any ideas? I have video evidence just encase there are still people who think i've used the HEX editor or what not. The video evidence is me... starting up the game - creating a NEW save - then bringing the players to the club.. 

@danieljp Old @Ashez thought i'd been fiddling the stats - but he didn't realise, neither did i - that after each season - the bottom history stats are deleted. so therefore it didnt add up. It says that Villa had played 59 games, yet it was only showing 23 or whatever lol