Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Player Attributes

Nick11

Can anyone tell me where i can find player Attributes folder in fmm2017 coz I'm unable to find it . In previous versions (till fmh2015) i was able to find Attributes in   --> Retina Skin Folder >player profile > Attributes.

1 hour ago, Nick11 said:

Can anyone tell me where i can find player Attributes folder in fmm2017 coz I'm unable to find it . In previous versions (till fmh2015) i was able to find Attributes in   --> Retina Skin Folder >player profile > Attributes.

fmhi_retina_skin\gui_images\boxes\attributes\

14 minutes ago, Kyle said:

fmhi_retina_skin\gui_images\boxes\attributes\

Thanks mate 

I found it then copied it to fmh14 folder & renamed its subfolders as blue,orange ,red & green  just to see whether their green red Attributes color changes or not but instead of getting change in their attribute color it changed to white . Any reason why ??

All i want do is have player's Attributes color of fmm17 in fmh14 . So i copied the Attributes folder from 17 to 14 . This main folder has 4 sub folder named similar to Attributes color that we see in players profile as red green blue ornage patch .....

There was differences in names of files within the each subfolders , so i renamed the files of fmm17 similar to fmm14 file and then replaced those old existing files from fmh14 with newly renamed files. Again i started game but only blue Attributes appearrd while others didn't just white.

PLAYER Attributes after replacing files-

Screenshot_2017-03-31-12-39-48-638_com.sigames.fmh2014.thumb.png.e3cf3561e2d1d84df8931ed65e96464f.png

Players Attributes file(red) of fmm17

Screenshot_2017-03-31-12-42-01-212_com.android.fileexplorer.thumb.png.1a7e323df939127c426b1c7d2ceb330f.png

Player Attributes files (red) of fmh14

Screenshot_2017-03-31-12-41-23-985_com.android.fileexplorer.thumb.png.59a11c1178f1ac38183f4d32b1386dc8.png

12 minutes ago, Nick11 said:

I renamed all files in each folder but only blue attribute is visible while others aren't . Why ??

give me 10-15mins i will do it for you

On 31/03/2017 at 09:08, Nick11 said:

Thanks mate ? 

Can u tell me how you do it ??

try this out, if it doesnt work i will look into it later as i have to go out in a few mins. (extract and but the attributes in retina folder not HDTV

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

Glad its working for you now and it looks nice for you.

Yeah man

Attribute colors looked bit faded upto fmh14 but after that in fmh15,16,17 it just look very good ... contrast is also good.