Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Best Match

Nick11

What is the best match that you've , so far ,played on Fmm17. 

In this match my team scored 4 goals in 7-8 minutes. Its also the highest amount of goals scored by my team in a match.

Screenshot_2017-03-31-20-00-28-478_com.sigames.fmm2017.thumb.png.01e41934c04fe0540d24373e6db77f23.pngScreenshot_2017-03-31-20-00-38-550_com.sigames.fmm2017.thumb.png.ed681ed8f20ebdef28b5f30376748f90.png

5 min hattrick on EME ... man im just amazed . I barely get  3 goals in 30min.

But on eme my best game was torino vs juve , where i beat them 4-1 ..all counter attack goal.

1 hour ago, kts365 said:

This was definitely my favourite. No squad purchases. Just the original squad.

Screenshot_20170215-180257.thumb.png.a52f1023e66b0d8331c9fe05f1fbbbf0.png

What tactic you used in this match ??

37 shots ...man i can't even think of it in my dreams . 

2 hours ago, danieljp said:

These are my personal best 2, one in terms of most eventful, and one in terms of most goals scored ?

IMG_4364.PNG

IMG_4832.PNG

Atletico- bilbao  nearly every stats are same for both team .. rarely, i had these kind of game in my saves .

Kylian Mbappé is surely a future superstar ...& Bernardo silva too.

@Nick11 that's what made it such an amazing game, it was so even and so backwards and forwards, 3-0 down in 12 minutes ?

I have Mbappe on a couple of saves, he is amazing! And, because of his age, you can use him for so many seasons ??

IMG_4835.PNG

IMG_4837.PNG

IMG_4836.PNG

2 minutes ago, danieljp said:

@Nick11 that's what made it such an amazing game, it was so even and so backwards and forwards, 3-0 down in 12 minutes ?

I have Mbappe on a couple of saves, he is amazing! And, because of his age, you can use him for so many seasons ??

IMG_4835.PNG

IMG_4837.PNG

IMG_4836.PNG

His physique is ??

If his shooting becomes 20 then for sure i can say he's french CR7.

Anyways mate can you help me wuth tactics plz... it seem no matter what i try , i struggle to create a stable tactics & as i don't have that much time to stick to the game (coz of studies) ... i can't keep trying to form a tactics as other members has done.. 

So the thing is that i get bored & don't enjoy it coz i barely get a win ...games mainly ends in draw draw ....loss losss ....then some times a win.. 

I hope you or someone can help me with tactics... so that i can enjoy it.

14 minutes ago, Nick11 said:

His physique is ??

If his shooting becomes 20 then for sure i can say he's french CR7.

Anyways mate can you help me wuth tactics plz... it seem no matter what i try , i struggle to create a stable tactics & as i don't have that much time to stick to the game (coz of studies) ... i can't keep trying to form a tactics as other members has done.. 

So the thing is that i get bored & don't enjoy it coz i barely get a win ...games mainly ends in draw draw ....loss losss ....then some times a win.. 

I hope you or someone can help me with tactics... so that i can enjoy it.

I really recommend this from @Rami mate

If you follow these tactics, the training schedule, and also have suitable players and coaches, you will have success for sure! ??

MP

1 hour ago, danieljp said:

IMG_4835.PNG

IMG_4837.PNG

IMG_4836.PNG

On my save his physique is terrible esp his stamina. I'm assembling a purely French squad but avoided him because of it.. does it change massively?

1 minute ago, Snip said:

MP

On my save his physique is terrible esp his stamina. I'm assembling a purely French squad but avoided him because of it.. does it change massively?

Personally I've never used him , so i cannot tell you mate . May be @danieljp can help you .

@Snip As you can see, he ends up 20-20-20 for physical stats, using @Rami's training schedule. By the age of 19 his stamina is alreasy in the green, sign him early while he's still cheap(ish)!