Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Can players outgrow their Potential

I had Tom Lawrence in my Cork City career, banging goals in left, right, and center, and when everton gave me the job, I brought him over. He's gone on to win 2 Player of The Year Awards, and is truly world class. I have the editor on, but I used it to give myself the entire cork city squad, as it should be. My basic Q is can a player outgrow their potential.

2 minutes ago, BattleBravelyRelegation said:

Is it possible that Tom Lawrence who is 23 at the start of the game, took Gareth bales potential after he retired?

Yes it is, but not sure how likely that is

20 minutes ago, BattleBravelyRelegation said:

Is it possible that Tom Lawrence who is 23 at the start of the game, took Gareth bales potential after he retired?

Can you upload his picture please 

added 0 minutes later
18 minutes ago, Dec said:

Yes it is, but not sure how likely that is

Whats is the difference between evogen and regens ??

Just now, Nick11 said:

Can you upload his picture please 

added 0 minutes later

Whats is the difference between evogen and regens ??

Evogens have been in the game since 2015 and are the more advanced version of regents (that now don't exist)

3 minutes ago, Dec said:

Evogens have been in the game since 2015 and are the more advanced version of regents (that now don't exist)

So it means when world-class player retire his is transferred to a random player.

23 minutes ago, Nick11 said:

So it means when world-class player retire his is transferred to a random player.

Not always. Evogens have many differences like position changes and nationality swaps

37 minutes ago, BattleBravelyRelegation said:

Now that you say it, I did heal him so that he would pass his medical for cork city. Does that do it?

If the bug that boosts attributes is still in the game it could be that I guess. Not sure if the bug is still a thing though, never used the editor and I don't pay much attention to it haha. 

There is another case whixh will boost player attributrs.

Training one player in two teams.

1, Loan player and train him. And buy him at end of loan  Then you can train him again. His attributes will be boost.

2, Like your case. Buy player from you previous team. You also get chance to train this player again.

Note: The player should be controlled by AI for sometime, between your team. Looks, when AI get this player will reset the traning but keep the attributes he had.

@Jack JoyceI don't know this is bug or not.

Training used to stack in 2013 I think it was, if you had a player on IT, moved clubs and signed him at another club he'd have IT effects again. It resulted in some extremely OP players but it's something we didn't notice for a while IIRC.