Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Taff Attempts the UK Challenge V 3.0 (COMPLETE)

Taff

What a year it's been FMM-wise for you pal! I'm astounded lol yet another leaderboard you've reached, what's on the cards next, a well earned break? As doubtful as that is!

12 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

What a year it's been FMM-wise for you pal! I'm astounded lol yet another leaderboard you've reached, what's on the cards next, a well earned break? As doubtful as that is!

Got a few ideas, but nothing I'm putting too much effort into at the moment, just take it easy for a bit

@Taff what an achievement, I take my hat off to you and thank you for giving us the inspiration to take on these challenges so we also can get on the podium, you are a true great in the eyes of VIBE, congratulations mate, I will be proud to have my name next to yours hopefully one day.

9 minutes ago, Risheek said:

Leaderboard King- @Taff

Ill take that kingdom away from you next season mate ;) 

By all means give it a go, it's not the hardest thing in the world, but see how you do

On 01/05/2017 at 17:59, Ashez said:

Used to go to Llandudno all the time as a kid, terrible seaside destination as full of old people and not much to do, just a pier and a hill IIRC lol. No idea why I felt the need to say that but oh well :P 

I was raised in Llandudno for like 12 years, tbf I agree with you there.