Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Biggest EME win

Well i was recently testing some formation over EME (i generally don't use it) , did some tweaks (don't actually what i did , it was random tweaking) & played the next match . The result of this match left me amazed ... i just can't believe...i never ever got this big win. May be it was fluke or maybe it wasn't , for that i'll run few matches with that tactics. 

May be i won't get such a  result again but believe me i enjoyed this match the most .. with every goal score i was like ... i can't describe that happiness ??

Screenshot_2017-04-04-00-45-14-530_com.sigames.fmm2017.thumb.png.eacea2677316b6db5e6023f5d8f1ad07.png

So guys what is your biggest win & its story . Please do post some awesome victories. Thanks ???⚽⚽⚽?

36 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

IMG_1855.PNG

IMG_1874.PNG

Wow inter vs juve is amazing mate you had 6 Clear cut chance against juve ...Berardi the beast

4 hours ago, Nick11 said:

Kelechi iheanacho (OME)

Screenshot_2017-04-04-06-08-00-987_com.sigames.fmm2017.thumb.png.d7522a9669595de18554819fae8f5210.png

Has anyone done this 3 games 14 goals (5,5,4)

Not as good as that, but I got Vardy to score 11 goals in 3 games on EME, in my one season only 80 goals challenge:

vardy-january-13.png.f0bbcb575e8ad6c1cd5

30 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Not as good as that, but I got Vardy to score 11 goals in 3 games on EME, in my one season only 80 goals challenge:

I've seen that post , it's very good . Maybe i'll take some time to accustomed to it(EME). 

11 goals in 3 games , that's not easy .

2 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Haha that OME .....:) that there is difficult on EME i tell you ?

True mate its way to hard to score on EME, the rate at which Opponent change their tactic is ridiculous.

57 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Nice one @scratch99! Was he poacher and PA ?

2 hours ago, Nick11 said:

I've seen that post , it's very good . Maybe i'll take some time to accustomed to it(EME). 

11 goals in 3 games , that's not easy .

Well, I will say that the 6 goals came against semi professional opposition and my whole team was setup around Vardy scoring. It's pretty rare for a striker to score that much on the EME. But you can make them do it occasionally.

Nice one @scratch99! Was he poacher and PA ?

Yep, he was playing as Poacher. Not sure on true PA, but he was showing 5 stars for both CA and PA. He was 29 or 30 at that point, but the slippery slope downhill hadn't started yet.

1 hour ago, Eogtuc0910 said:

Ohhh Scratch you just beat me. In my Saving Holland and Atletico Madrid challenge i got Origi 10 goals in 3

That's pretty good - and you probably got it against better opposition than I did (with the 6 goals being against a semi-professional side). 

1 hour ago, scratch99 said:

Yep, he was playing as Poacher. Not sure on true PA, but he was showing 5 stars for both CA and PA. He was 29 or 30 at that point, but the slippery slope downhill hadn't started yet.

No i meen is he poacher and you have him as primary outlet?

4 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

No i meen is he poacher and you have him as primary outlet?

Oh, that makes more sense! :)

Yes, he is a Poacher, playing as Primary Attacker, and with Primary Outlet left empty. In 4 3 2 1 formation with wingers instead of IFs, Attacking, Direct, Centre most of the time. Occasionally counter attacking, but most of the time with no counter attacking or pressing.

1 hour ago, scratch99 said:

Well, I will say that the 6 goals came against semi professional opposition and my whole team was setup around Vardy scoring. It's pretty rare for a striker to score that much on the EME. But you can make them do it occasionally.

Well that's not what happened in my case . He score 5 goals against Liverpool & another 5 against Belgian club and last 4 against PL club .

2 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Oh, that makes more sense! :)

Yes, he is a Poacher, playing as Primary Attacker, and with Primary Outlet left empty. In 4 3 2 1 formation with wingers instead of IFs, Attacking, Direct, Centre most of the time. Occasionally counter attacking, but most of the time with no counter attacking or pressing.

That sounds like mine tactic - but makes scence with the wingers yes. I dont play bbm as i Think he will take chances from poacher 

48 minutes ago, IAmEdiz said:

Probably my 2 biggest wins, especially with 10 clear cut chances against Atleti ?. 

IMG_7096.PNG

IMG_7099.PNG

Wow 9 goals against Atletico that's outstanding result.

I can see the ridiculous amount off CCC ur team is getting. How yoj you get it ??

52 minutes ago, Nick11 said:

Wow 9 goals against Atletico that's outstanding result.

I can see the ridiculous amount off CCC ur team is getting. How yoj you get it ??

Tbh I don't even know how. I was using a tactic I found off of here and it seemed to just work. 

4 hours ago, ShadowStriker said:

My biggest win came today with Watford ?

Screenshot_20170515-030000.thumb.png.51cc2420354ce79c4f315cb87ba3fb86.png

Did you buy Niang, and what tactic did you use :)?

Did you buy Niang, and what tactic did you use :)?

Hes at the Watford on loan when u load February database. Tactic is my own experiment :)