Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Team B

As some of you know, I am currently running a Spanish team career save. The team's Team B squad currently plays in the unplayable Third Division and it appears some games are being simulated (I am seeing players dip to ~80% condition randomly even if history doesn't show any record of this). 

Does anyone know how a reserve team can break into the Second Division B (lowest playable division)? Is it just random? Or should I load it up with promising players to improve its chances?

Would be nice to keep youngsters close to home on a team B in a real league instead sending them out on loan to a, potentially, imaginary team. 

Your reserve team too have some reputation rating , higher is the rating higher is the chances of being promoted to lowest playable Leauge. It's random( as far as i know ) , haven't tried loading it with young players.

Just go to reserve team >see team info > see team status either it is professional or armature team . If it is professional then it might get promoted. 

There is one more thing that you can do , when your season end & you are about to begin your new season. Save game before starting new season & then begin new season go to b team se their info if it show regional division (that will appear as  3rd division- group xyz  in Spain) then quit it and reload the save and do Same thing . After some by luck it may appear that ur team is in lowest playable Leauge. (I have tried it sometimes with sucess but only upto fmh15)