Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Assistant Manager Challenge

Hey guys and welcome to my latest challenge. After briefly reading Ashez 'Perspectives Of Play' Thread ( here is the link!

I have decided to post an Assistant Challenge! 

Over the years, assistants have been influential to the success of managers. Here, it's time to show this is correct...

Assistant Manager Challenge...

Checklist for the perfect assistant ( Rules)

Tactics/Team Selection

The Assistant must help with the team selection. For this rule, when on squad screen, you must click the 'Pick Team' from Actions. After the team is picked, you can only make 3 CHANGES to the team the 'Manager' picks each game. The starting tactic can be changed once per season also by the Assistant.

Transfers/Scouting

The Assistant must help with recruitment. For this rule, you can scout 4 players, and add them to the shortlist. In the transfer window, holiday for a week 3 times and select 'Assistant Buys from Shortlist' this will show if the manager approves of your scouting skills.

Training/Staff

The Assistamt must help with Training, and help me pick the right staff for the job. For this rule, you can make 2 changes to the staff team at the club, and can make 2 changes to each training regime. 

Disciplinary 

Assistant must help with disciplining the playing staff. For this rule, you must discipline players, failure to do so may see the manager angry!

Rules

All of the above

Start Unemployed, build up your assistant profile

If wanted, a points system will be implemented

All standard challenge rules.

Bonus

IMG_5665.JPG.041ab39d1bbb8a8db81c384af8e3a786.JPG

Be like Rui Faria and follow a certain managers footsteps! 

What do we think guys? Any other Assistant responsibilities you want to see? I hope somebody gives this a go, and thanks for reading!

Yeah might do :) I was thinking, maybe if you were 'assisting' a club, and there's a job offer from a  bigger club, then your manager would go, and you'd have some means of having the chance to be manager of the club you're at. Might be an interesting development if could be used practically