Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Western Europe Club Challenge

WESTERN EUROPE CLUB CHALLENGE

Taking massive inspiration from @BatiGoal's player-orientated goal scoring challenges, may I present to you my first ever created challenge: the Western Europe Club Challenge.

I've massively enjoyed playing the player challenges so thought I'd come up with - and attempt! - a similar challenge aimed squarely at European clubs. This might be tough, or it might not, but I'm excited to give it a go and I hope you will be too.

Hopefully it will help some people come up with some cracking goal scoring tactics, or perhaps unearth a few hidden gems to aid your quest for goals - mainly I hope a few of us can have some fun attempting it.

The aim?

To beat the current club record for number of goals scored in a single season in each of the top divisions in Western Europe's top four leagues.

The current records:

bundesliga.png.2408aa8937d640eec91a4c34c83834c8.png

101 league goals

fbecb772cba8a1cb2bb3ffb3102ed91fab5bc45a.png.8abb520597520a549e8ceafd24fdb4bf.png

103 league goals

ligue1.jpg.bf109c7f895593722a6eaa978f8a9989.jpg

118 league goals

unnamed.png.4558d08688ed25e9e981f24b38b2ce40.png

121 league goals

Bundesliga: 101 league goals scored by Bayern Munich 1971/72

Premier League: 103 league goals scored by Chelsea 2009/10

Ligue 1: 118 league goals scored by RC Paris 1959/60

La Liga: 121 league goals scored by Real Madrid 2011/12

(All records set in current league format i.e. current number of teams in each division.)

The rules:

- In any order, load each of the nations featuring the above leagues - Germany, England, France, Spain.

- Break the current goal scoring record in each league in sequence - i.e. start in Germany and end in Spain.

- The current record must be broken before you move on, but you can beat your own record if you decide to stay while waiting for another job.

- However, once you have moved on to the next league you cannot go back.

- The current records must be broken, not equalled - i.e. you must score 102, 104, 119 and 122 league goals respectively.

- League goals only!

- There is no time limit (other than the 30 years) so you may spend as much time as you wish in each league until you break the record.

- You can use any team you wish, but must be in charge for the full season a record is broken.

- If you complete the challenge you will have scored at least 447 league goals.

- Screenshots will be required (post below if necessary), but a Career thread charting your progress would be appreciated.

- Obviously the use of any Unlockables (unless earned during save) is prohibited. Gentleman's agreement re: reloading, editors etc - let's not do it, eh?

In a nutshell:

- Pick a team in Germany's Bundesliga and score at least 102 league goals

- Move to a team in England's Premier League and score at least 104 league goals

- Find a team in France's Ligue 1 and score at least 120 league goals

- Finally, join a club in Spain's La Liga and score at least 122 league goals

- Do all of the above and you could find yourself listed below.

Western Europe Club Challenge Leaderboard

Hope you guys enjoy this challenge. Good luck to all who attempt it!

2 hours ago, Nick11 said:

This looks good . It is definitely going to be tough job .

Why No serie A added ??

A little personal preference, a little challenge logistics-related. Just made sense looking at it on a map, and there was more of a natural progression record-wise.

1 hour ago, Taff said:

I like it gives you a chance to get the team scoring rather than an individual scoring

good job dude I'll give this a bash as well 

That was my thinking. Hopefully it sees us able to unleash a bit more freely. Great stuff, Taff, I'm sure you'll smash it!

After bati's 3 challenges, I'm doing this 100%, love the fact it's a team based goal challenge, will be a welcome break so to speak. ??

8 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

After bati's 3 challenges, I'm doing this 100%, love the fact it's a team based goal challenge, will be a welcome break so to speak. ??

Same as Brenty this and @mcandrew003's Talisman challenge are my next two once the UK (Ver 3.0) and Germanic challenges are complete

Great to see a team-based challenge. And the fact that it's league goals only requires a completely different approach. I see myself topping the leaderboard on this one :D

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Great to see a team-based challenge. And the fact that it's league goals only requires a completely different approach. I see myself topping the leaderboard on this one :D

Bring it on @BatiGoal

Thanks for posting this! I was curious what French record was. I've got a Monaco file, won Ligue 1 first season, I've scored 98 goals with 2 games to go.

i won't break it this season but gives me something to work towards.

Dude, the fact you did yours with Aston Villa and Malaga is way more impressive trust me that 14 goal difference is nothing compared to what you achieved