Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat What I would like in FMM 18

Tiqer

In next year's Football Manager Mobile, FMM18, there are numerous things that I would like added.

1. Manager Rivalries: At the start of the game, you could select a manager that would be your main rival.
  2. Hall of Fame Update: If you press on yourself, you can get your info (games played, which ones won, drawn, lost - money spent/sold on transfers - some stats) and the coaching thing. I would like to see what you can see on other managers - all your stats.
  3. More Leagues Added: You could play as more leagues, such as the Chinese Super League, Argentine Primera División and some more leagues.
  4. Play as more National Teams: When I bought the National Teams, and started to play with it, I was slightly disappointed when I found out that there was only a limited amount of teams that you could choose.
  5. End of Season/New Season Finances: At the end of a season I had £86M left to spend, after I pressed New Season, I was given £50M, I would like to see this number added, not set.
  6. Player Search: When I search for a MC on FMM17, I also find Neymar, and more attacking players in it. I would like to see a feature where you could select multiple position selection and exact position when you do it.
  7. Youth Squad: I would like to see more things on the Youth Squad. So you could actually view the player's stats and promote them, even if they are 15 or 16.
  8. International Squads: Sometimes (most of the timeyou see players with the squad of, 'World Cup Qualifiers (Germany)' or something along the lines of that.=

I know that it may be due to licensing issues, but the fact that, in Germany's case, they have the licensing for the German Leagues, so why don't they have the licensing?

I would love to see players Stats (of reserve team Play) even if they play in regional leauge...similar to FM.

I would like to see improvement in training systems. Like FM we should be able to retrain player at any position.

Possibly Ukraine leauge addition and russian (remove polish leauge)

The ability to edit more details of our manager pre-game, such as age, starting repo, preferred formation(s), gender, etc etc.

Career lifespan which stretch longer or shrink shorter, according to the age suggestion above. 

And improved database, more player in unplayable leagues for transfer, and B squad.

And kits number.

Oh, and less bug.

Come to think of it, we also need better regens and evogens, and less regens named twice, since most of them can't even cut it in Eric Djemba-Djemba's level, which is pretty crap.

Would like to see reputation tweaked a bit. Near impossible to build a good reputation unless you're winning major silverware.

I took Chorley 3 promotions in 5 years up to League One, and only then did I start getting job offers, from League Two teams.

Wasn't expecting a massive gig but IRL a manager doing something like that would get attention from big League One clubs, even Champiosnhip clubs.

I think I've posted this every year but anyways: I'd like for rival managers to feel more human. All they have is a preferred formation. You can't go into their profiles and see what clubs they've managed, what trophies they've won. There's no benchmark for you to compare with yourself and your own achievements. There's no interaction at all really. Occasionally you get the 'X cannot be stopped...' in the news screen, but that's it. At times when I play it feels like only what I'm doing, or how I'm progressing, and then my club are the only relevant things to concentrate on. Why are there no young unknown managers rising through the leagues who develop a personality? Even the ex-pro becoming managers doesn't feel quite right, and that really only works because we have our own pre-existing opinions of players. I know it's asking for a lot.. but I feel there's so much potential to add realism to the game by looking at the AI from this kinda perspective.

My other big want is the need for more statistics. All-time (or seasonal) scorer / assists / clean sheets lists for each playable league. There's a lot more you could include. We have our own community challenges niche where people test themselves to beat real life statistics - why aren't these statistics on the game? It must be noted; this has improved considerably over the last few versions of the game.. but there's always room for improvement.

My last wish is the MLS - the most complicated league & cup to exist. Realistically fitting it on a mobile game would take some serious work so I think this may stay a wish for a while :laugh:

5 hours ago, Dec said:

It's impossible to get the German license due to EA having exclusivity.

So then why to they do they have the rights to the the German Leagues?

1 hour ago, Tiqer said:

So then why to they do they have the rights to the the German Leagues?

Only SI will know this but I guess there are different legal rules and types of licenses. All German teams have fake names

I'd like to see the manager you are taking the place of not just disappear. Just because I'm rolling with Spurs shouldn't erase Mauricio Pochettino from existence. 

10 hours ago, Warm Onger said:

I'd like to see the manager you are taking the place of not just disappear. Just because I'm rolling with Spurs shouldn't erase Mauricio Pochettino from existence. 

In current version, he will not be removed, just be unemployed.

On 05/04/2017 at 20:30, Tiqer said:

In next year's Football Manager Mobile, FMM18, there are numerous things that I would like added.

1. ...
  2. End of Season/New Season Finances: At the end of a season I had £86M left to spend, after I pressed New Season, I was given £50M, I would like to see this number added, not set.
  3. ...

I always thought there was a lot more complicated financial calculations going on in the background versus what you actually see, along the lines of what happens in the PC version of the game, and there are multiple reasons why you might end up with a smaller budget than previously even if you'd not spent it all.

Having said that I would like the ability to see in more detail what's happening with the finances of the club you're managing. 

What I'd like

Statues: Once a player retires who you've had in the squad for a long period of time you can build a statue of them outside the stadium but only have a certain amount allowed.

Kits: Once a season ends maybe a choice to change the kit color.

Thats really all I have in mind for now but I'd love to see these introduced.

On 4/5/2017 at 14:30, Tiqer said:
  1. End of Season/New Season Finances: At the end of a season I had £86M left to spend, after I pressed New Season, I was given £50M, I would like to see this number added, not set.

This is currently in the game but you have to move ALL of your money into WAGES.  It's dumb and counter-intuitive but at least it's possible to save your profits.

Here's my list for what it's worth:

1. I want a notification (! icon) any time there's a red message on a player's personal page - currently things like "slightly tired", "adjusting to team's playstyle" are not identified.
  2. More feedback at halftime from the assistant manager - it could be identical in format as the post-match report (good width, etc)
  3. More feedback from players/assistant manager about interaction options.  This especially applies to dealing with an unhappy player and having ZERO clue as to how to make him happy.
  4. Training system needs to be COMPLETELY ripped out and revamped.  It is ancient, inflexible, and counter-intuitive.  Each player should have their own training and it should NEVER make the player unhappy.  Unless you do something specifically AGAINST the player's wishes, then you should know that (see point #3).  One variant could be is to train a player by position you want him to play and training would improve the relevant stats to that position. 
  5. Injuries in training are WAY too common and need to be toned down.  If anything, increase the amount of in-match injuries as those are relatively common.  However, if training is fixed to not completely suck (since injuries are likely caused by intensive training, I'm sure, except there's no feedback so we never know what intensive training for a given player is), then this point likely won't be an issue.

I love these kind of wishlist topics but it's a bit sad most of these go unanswered when each year we get a simple UI update with some minor "game changing" features. 

Nevertheless, I keep on wishing that training is revamped as well. Most of the fun in the game is the training factor, especially turning promising youths into global superstars eg. Messi. However, we are stuck with 5 types of training categories that get mighty frustrating when you have a large pool of players.

If one player decides the training is too intense, you have no choice but to lower it down for the rest of the players. I've been asking for individual training for years but it keeps getting unnoticed :(

Of course as an avid fmm player, I would love other features such as new tactical roles, trait training, and better finances from fan clubs or merchandise sales of fan favourite players. But the old and terribly frustrating training system has to go before anything else!

I'd like to see easier replays after matches. It's possible to see replays but it's quite a pain right now, since you first have to save the match, then get out of the game, load it (which takes a while) and then watch the replays. Replays of the game should be available directly at the end of the match.

On 4/6/2017 at 21:35, Dec said:

Only SI will know this but I guess there are different legal rules and types of licenses. All German teams have fake names

Hey, somewhen in reddit, i read a news that SI has completed license negotiation with the Bundesliga.I don't know if this true though?

Edit : here's the link https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/07/18/football-manager-bundesliga-license/ 
Edit 2 : Well i re-read it and maybe its only coming in FM and FMM 2019 version, so maybe not this year

1 hour ago, AzmiG26 said:

Hey, somewhen in reddit, i read a news that SI has completed license negotiation with the Bundesliga.I don't know if this true though?

Edit : here's the link https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/07/18/football-manager-bundesliga-license/ 
Edit 2 : Well i re-read it and maybe its only coming in FM and FMM 2019 version, so maybe not this year

Yes but from 2019 onwards.