Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Thanks Guys!

mcandrew003

Hi Guys

Just want to say thanks for all the support on the things I've attempted this year, I'm a fairly new member, having fully joined for FMM 17, although I made 1 or 2 posts before that.

Just wanted to say it's a great community and I've had the chance to talk to/work with some very nice, creative people, and I hope to be here as long as possible!

Cheers!

(Hope this is the right place to post this!)

I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say you're a welcome addition mate, you've brought some good ideas to the table and that will only help the community grow! ???

We are an extremely welcoming community. Support is the best thing anyone can offer on this site, I just wish more users got involved instead of just watching from the shadows. A simple comment is the start which can easily lead into getting more and more involved in the community, we all started in the same place. I've always said Vibe is a family and the more you put in the more you get back :). 

I've read & idled on these forums for years however I too only started posting recently, all things considered it's quite clear to see that you posting so regularly has been a breath of fresh air for the community. Long may it continue mate.

Thank you so much mate, glad to see people think I am making a positive influence! @Jack

May I just say to everybody who has commented, your work helps shape the community as much as anybody's, and keep it up. It's positive people like you guys who make this community so much nicer to be in!

added 0 minutes later

As I post that I level up :laugh: seems kind of fitting ;):laugh:

It's a pleasure to have you and every other person who loves FMM on the site.

As a polite reminder, we get more members with interesting content. To help the site out make sure to produce articles and guides. Also we rely on the Premium accounts to keep running so please if you like us then buy one. Thanks.

Thanks mate!

Sure, I'd love to produce some articles and stuff, I enjoy writing so that would be great. I thought only higher levelled members could write articles and things like that. I'd love to help out with that! @Dec

1 hour ago, mcandrew003 said:

Thanks mate!

Sure, I'd love to produce some articles and stuff, I enjoy writing so that would be great. I thought only higher levelled members could write articles and things like that. I'd love to help out with that! @Dec

If you have something you think people will enjoy or find it useful then we always welcome it. Having 1 or 1000 posts doesn't bother us, we want to be the place for everything FMM and if someone can contribute to that we'll always be thrilled to host it.

@mcandrew003 you are welcome here and as many have said all you can get from here is fun and support. we all can grow together as a FMM Community. As for your content keep it up you are doing well :) lastly for your careers/fun/games etc if you need any custom logos making let me know.