Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Training Disaster!!! Help

Hi,

I have had an absolute nightmare trying to sort training regimes. Followed all the guides on here so far. Recently switched to @BatiGoal10 point guide and it has made things even worse.  Currently have 9 players who hate my training. Any help would be very much appreciated.

IMG_0846.thumb.PNG.c945152c0a25379e5958e5d76810f9fe.PNGIMG_0847.thumb.PNG.06ec821a21a4a2c5d48176920274eb46.PNGIMG_0848.thumb.PNG.0127252aff33df9cdaf8969197504ff9.PNGIMG_0849.thumb.PNG.7fe390c2eea1bff93513a1936fe8c2d5.PNG

5 hours ago, DaBla27 said:

Recently switched to @BatiGoal10 point guide and it has made things even worse. Currently have 9 players who hate my training.

Do you mean you switched to the ip methodology with 'unhappy players'? That would explain it. Once players become 'unhappy' it's nearly impossible to regain their happiness. If this happens too often in your saves I recommend not touching your training settings at all. It clearly doesn't work properly.

Otherwise I recommend the following:

• 11ip - worldclass teams
  • 10ip - top division teams
  • 9 ip - lower division teams
  • 8 ip - indiv. / weak players

10ip is too intensive for your Hamburg St.Pauli players. They clearly can't handle it. You should've gone for a 9ip training regime from the start. If you recently earned promotion to the Bundesliga don't jump to 10ip straight away. Your squad is quality-wise still that of a lower division team so you need to gradually strengthen your team before putting your players on a more intensive training. I'd say use 9ip on your debut season in any top league and only move up to 10ip if you finish mid-table or higher.

Hope you get it sorted.

5 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Do you mean you switched to the ip methodology with 'unhappy players'? That would explain it. Once players become 'unhappy' it's nearly impossible to regain their happiness. If this happens too often in your saves I recommend not touching your training settings at all. It clearly doesn't work properly.

Otherwise I recommend the following:

• 11ip - worldclass teams
  • 10ip - top division teams
  • 9 ip - lower division teams
  • 8 ip - indiv. / weak players

10ip is too intensive for your Hamburg St.Pauli players. They clearly can't handle it. You should've gone for a 9ip training regime from the start. If you recently earned promotion to the Bundesliga don't jump to 10ip straight away. Your squad is quality-wise still that of a lower division team so you need to gradually strengthen your team before putting your players on a more intensive training. I'd say use 9ip on your debut season in any top league and only move up to 10ip if you finish mid-table or higher.

Hope you get it sorted.

Excellent, thanks for that.  Will have a look at it tonight.

Yeah i switched to the methodology with some unhappy players with the thought it might rectify it.  I'm a bit concerned that the players are just going to stay unhappy now based on what you said.  I even started a fresh game with a random team just to see what the default training regimes were and reverted back to that in my game in the hope it would fix it, but the players stayed unhappy.

Will this have a detrimental effect overall on my team do you think?

1 hour ago, DaBla27 said:

I even started a fresh game with a random team just to see what the default training regimes were and reverted back to that in my game in the hope it would fix it, but the players stayed unhappy.

Makes no sense at all. We really need more info on this issue. Just getting the 'unhappy' message doesn't cut it. Too intensive, too fitness-based, too attacking-based now that's something we could work with. Training feature could use an upgrade for sure.

As for your current situation.. I'm afraid if it starts affecting the team harmony or performances you may need to sell them. 

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Makes no sense at all. We really need more info on this issue. Just getting the 'unhappy' message doesn't cut it. Too intensive, too fitness-based, too attacking-based now that's something we could work with. Training feature could use an upgrade for sure.

As for your current situation.. I'm afraid if it starts affecting the team harmony or performances you may need to sell them. 

Selling my players would be horrible.  It appears to be knocking some of my boy's morale which isn't great and my board confidence is green, all good, other than my team harmony which is almost as low as it can be and the board comment on it every time.