Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics My 4-4-2

SKURT

Hi everybody today I post my tactics a 4-4-2 that works rather well I tried with Real Madrid I won everything except the league of champions So I used a little publisher on Benzema to improve its aerial play here are the tactics

GK
WB        DC       DC   WB

APM       APM

IF                               IF

CF           T

Instructions are offensive

mixed
mixed
Long
Committed
Pessing Counter Attack
Excuse me for my English I use google translation I send you the pictures tomorrow

1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

Thanks for sharing.

is it OME or EME?

and who assists your team and who scores your goals?

Its Eme

1 minute ago, samhardy said:

Then why post two fairly comfortable defeats and class them as "good games"?

okay it's not  good game but hopeful game

14 hours ago, SKURT said:

Hi everybody today I post my tactics a 4-4-2 that works rather well I tried with Real Madrid I won everything except the league of champions So I used a little publisher on Benzema to improve its aerial play here are the tactics     

Just so you know.. basically ANY tactic works with 2016-17 Real Madrid....

4 hours ago, Dec said:

Yes but do you know why? There's some very obvious faults in your player roles and team instructions.

Yeah - like who the hell is defending?!

I like how you posted "2 good games" where you lost but beat Man U and Arsenal and didn't decide to post that.

By the way you have absolutely no one defending in mid field and your losing to clubs like burnley and  middlesbrough which isn't exactly a strong tactic. You have no wingers because their both IF's  which means your relying on your CF to supply chances because the two mids are running forwards.

Am I right here @Dec ?

7 minutes ago, Oi Oi said:

I like how you posted "2 good games" where you lost but beat Man U and Arsenal and didn't decide to post that.

By the way you have absolutely no one defending in mid field and your losing to clubs like burnley and  middlesbrough which isn't exactly a strong tactic. You have no wingers because their both IF's  which means your relying on your CF to supply chances because the two mids are running forwards.

Am I right here @Dec ?

Very correct. Also to mention the following:

• Playing a striker (Deeney) who isn't all rounded as a complete forward meaning he is going to drop back, so is the Trequartista.
  • Playing a long ball despite no strong striker to hold the ball up
  • Having two playmakers next to each other that will cancel each other out

Then the two you mentioned - No defensive midfielders and no width. Though really the width one can be find with a Treq I believe, just need a PCR and an actual striker not two secondary strikers.