Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Non-FMM Football Games

mcandrew003

Good afternoon everybody. Seeing as how i love football games in general, this thread came to mind!

The point of this is to see if you guys have any of these games, and to let us all know how you are doing on them! If enough interest is gathered, we could share our game experiences on here.

Cheers!

My favourite non FMM games:

New Star Soccer (Free on App Store)

Football Chairman ( Lite version free, full version around £2.99?)

Dream League Soccer (Free on App Store)

Fifa 17

I play football chairman a lot alongside FMM. You can get through a season in about 15 mins lol. Think I'm in the year 2060 or something mad like that. -Miles Jacobson once described Football Chairman as a toilet seat game.

New star soccer is good but the requirement for Energy drinks is a bit unrealistic and over the top.

I think we should avoid mentioning FIFA, it just frustrates everyone.

@Fish18ish Football chairman can be so addictive, like you say. NSS is another where it's just so addictive and I struggle to pick between the two games.

Another game I'm hooked on ATM is Topps Kick, anybody else got it?

Hey guys

Just wondering, has anybody else got Motorsport Manager on their Phone/Tablet? Not a football game, but wanted to know if anybody else is as addicted to it as me!

Dudes, you gotta try The Soccer Player Manager (2016) if you're familiar with 'kick off' you know what I'm talking about. This baby has been revived from the 90's and it's just good old-fashioned fun. Simple classic game.

One of my favorite football games has to be Football Owner for IOS. I love it because you can literally play a whole season in about 3 minutes and it is just so addicting. You can get the free version and it lets you play 4 seasons or something and then the full version is only like £2.

I've played football chairman as well but never really got into it, going to give it another shot right now. (y)

3 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Anybody else interested in Football Chairman? Got a nice little project in mind....

HAHAHAH sry mate no spare cash as of now