Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndersJ

Help/tips for Latin/UK and other Challenges.

Hello out there.

maybe is just me, but lately i have played this game alot and therefor i have used this forum alot. I have been taking with many different people in here and thats what keeps me going. Chatting with you guys out there, learning, guiding and helping eachother out.

with this chat of guides i will offer my small tips for Challenges where i have found them hard, difficult and even sometimes easy.

i hope some of you who also have played the Challenges before me and many of them, will just join in and so that we can share our knowledge.

this is new for me, so the maybe the build up is not that good, but the intention for helping others out is here ⚽️?

First of all, this is not an i know best write, this is me hoping that i can help others.

I Got inspired by others, lets help eachother.

best regards Anders.

D765A311-82A5-4F32-BEE3-F60C17E012B1-51111-0000434E919D6239.jpeg

1. When waiting for another league to open up with a job-offer, sometimes the wait can be long and hard. I can almost take the fun out of the game when you have to play five seasons in Northern Ireland fx. One point here is, do NOT always take the first offer you get. My advice here is take a good look at the team. How is the economy, how is the squad, is the league easy or hard, does the squad only contain 2 washed up players at age 35 and youngsters at age 17, maybe waiting is okay. Take good Care of your reputation, it has proven to be VERY importaint ?

One thing I've found fun about the challenge is trying to bleed dry subpar players out of goals tbh, don't get me wrong it's a long hard road but very enjoyable.

Also one valuable piece of advice in my opinion is don't go wonderkid crazy early on (be that your goalscorer or whole team) because 1. when you get further into the challenge it will be tougher to build a good squad without spending a goddamn fortune and 2. Them younger strikers, come the last stage of the challenge, are going to be your only hope in the way of ability to complete.

Good luck to all those who are attempting it right now or going to attempt it in the near future!

@Brenty92 great advice mate! So true!

3. when choosing your striker.

Think deep and hard, is he african of origin and does he look great? Yes? Think will he need to play at crazy moments when no one else is playing internationals - YES he will ? If choosing an african go2guy, dont choose the onces that play international OR decide to manage the team yourself and dont call him up at all ?

Guys very good advice so far, best one is @Brenty92 saying about using youngsters, for example Dyballa is brilliant at any age, but using him say at Stage one of any challenge is a waste, as he will be someone who you can use at a later date due to his goal scoring record even in his late 20's early 30's, choose a seasoned player who can stay fit as well as score goals, if you Scout them first, one main hint I look for is "rarely gets injured" as this could help you when looking for a player who can give you 50 consistent games

@Dec i wrote it and postet it, because i could have used the advice before i startet out, and yes the game is a learning experience, just wanted to be kind and try to share some useful info :)

@Cockers2505 thats great advice too mate, keep them comming.

i have noticed 3-4 seasons in you can start loaning you great youngsters ( Grey players ) that you trained yourself from the club you just came from. A cheap way to get players for more positions.