Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Some striker tips needed (particularly Harry Kane)

I think even the toughest Gooner agrees that Kane is pretty good. But I have trouble getting him to score a lot of goals. Does anyone have either striker tips that might help, or more specifically, a good set up for Spurs that gets Kane going?

thanks!

Hey mate :) as I'm no expert, I believe the lads here will probably ask you for a screenshot of the Spurs team (formation and instructions) you're currently managing as well as Kane's stats (just in case some of us don't know how his attributes look like in the game).

Then, I strongly urge you give this a read :D credit to @BatiGoal 

It's just a guide but a good read nonetheless to understand how to make the best out of your team =) there are more by him, so feel free to check out his other guides as well.

3 hours ago, Warm Onger said:

I think even the toughest Gooner agrees that Kane is pretty good. But I have trouble getting him to score a lot of goals. Does anyone have either striker tips that might help, or more specifically, a good set up for Spurs that gets Kane going?

thanks!

What is your expectation of Kane? 20+? 30+ or more goals? What is the performance of Kane now?

If you only care about your striker scoring than play as attacking as possible and create as many chances as possible but have Kane as the only actual goal threat.