Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Football Manager on Consoles

Real_Random

With the recent release of the Nintendo Switch and the general popularity of PS4 and Xbox One, the question is would you like to see a version of FM ported over to consoles? I am aware that PSP and PS Vita have both had versions of FMM (or FMH as it was known) but what about other consoles. My personal opinion is that for the Switch, FMT should be ported over as it is designed for high end tablets (due to the Switch being portable) and that FM PC should be ported over to the PS4 and Xbox One. So what do others think, do you believe it's time for an FM expansion on to Consoles or are you happy where FM is? Comment Below

I'm not sure the PS4 would be a good fit. The controller is simply not versatile enough. FMT on the Vita was heaven for me. I still play it from time to time simply because of the portability. FMM on the PSP was simply FMM (FMH back then), not some sort of console version, but the actual thing that started FMM.

I'm hoping for FMT on the Switch, but I won't get my hopes up.

It would be stupid if FMT doesn't go to the Switch tbh, even if it was only playable in tablet mode. 

FM was on the 360 at some point too btw. 

Wow, I never knew that FM was Xbox to be fair. The Switch is the perfect console for FMT and I believe that FM could be used on the PS4 through the use of the Keyboard/Second Screen app