Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Luis Enrique 3-4-3/3-1-3-3 Tactics

This is my first post in this forum, this tactics is inspired by Luis Enrique the manager of FC Barcelona. 

Not weighed down by the obsession of the 4-3-3, Enrique has employed a number of different setups in his time at Camp Nou, his latest creation is an innovative 3-4-3, a formation that will forever be remembered after their extraordinary 6-1 win against PSG.

Here is how to replicate this on Football Manager Mobile 2017 

The tactics and Team instructions:

IMG_3727.thumb.PNG.c1244b7347d72a17c3564420656afa08.PNGIMG_3729.thumb.PNG.82713deb1a7f40d1478293c7564abede.PNG 

maybe playing with this system on FMM 2017 is a risk, it’s another thing entirely to try it against Atletico Madrid and PSG! 

But you can’t argue with the results, after beating Atleti at Vicente Calderon and coming back spectacularly against PSG to win 6-1, you will be seeing a lot more of this formation as come to the climax of the season.

Although starting as a 3-4-3, when attacking the formation becomes a 3-1-3-3, with DLP and the back three focusing on defending, leaving the rest to attack with no defensive worries. When the opposition have the ball, The WM drops back into midfield, with your IF providing some defensive support, the formation then becomes a unconventional 4-4-2.

Some of my results : 

IMG_3721.thumb.PNG.928168d7c199a21be3bf081c8c660848.PNGIMG_3723.thumb.PNG.4b813670da692c34c7049d5a87b41f5f.PNGIMG_3724.thumb.PNG.f4833ac53a7c84d04f05a0e919ff92b2.PNGIMG_3725.thumb.PNG.072de644af5ebda28ee65f397c869046.PNG

Pros :

-Give your IF free role (The main attacking threat is focused on the left hand side on the pitch, with build up starting centrally) 

-Dominated in the central side with 3 midfielders (you can put down the 'trequartista' role become AP between the midfielder and striker and change the AP in the midfielder become BWM if you want to play possession style) 

-Very effective vs opponents with 2 strikers (While the 2 BPD marking 2 striker the one CD is stay in the back to clearance the ball) 

Cons :

-Very susceptible with counter-attacks from opponents wingers 

This tactic is maybe have the more weakness, so if you have any idea can you tell me what must be i changed in this tactics, i'm very grateful if you want to try this tactics and share the results in here, and anyway sorry for my english because i'm not influence in english. Thanks ?

It looks very interesting and thanks for sharing.

what roles did you try for the front duo and did you try and switch them around?

who scores your goals and who assists?

best regards Anders