Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic 13 Reasons Why

Granit Xhaxa

Well, social media has been bubbling since the introduction of the Netflix show, '13 Reasons Why'. It has the mass audience's satisfaction and has been awarded the Internet's most coveted prize: the meme status. Due to all this I was wondering if anyone on this site had watched the program?

If not I would definitely recommend the series which focuses on the subject of school issues such as suicide and bullying. The spine of the program is 13 tapes, which explains the name, that discuss the factors that led to the suicide of student Hannah Baker.

Personally, the program was very engaging due to the mystery format and relatable backbone as I'm in school myself and, unfortunately, do witness the activities in the program such as bullying. The show is an American show and so certain parts were alien to a student studying in England. Despite this overall the show is definitely one of the best program I've seen.