Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career AndersJ attempts Western European Club Challenge stage4

AndersJ

Hello fellow vibers!

@Jack.Holt i hereby accept this challenge.

Reasons for doing this challenge is.

1. The fun of creating a goalscoring tactic/or tactics.

2. The difficulty in stage 2.

3. @Taff hasnt startet at it yet, so i will have this to myself for a bit ???

4. Need something on the side while struggeling with another challenge.

From Germany - England - France to Spain. Break the record of most team goals in league competition in a whole season.

First of his name Don Santo of Munich helped me to ease through season one, now the fun begins ( YES i chose the easy way with Bayern )

Stay tuned....

WHo is up for the challenge....?

IMG_1966.PNG

IMG_1965.PNG

IMG_1963.PNG

IMG_1964.PNG

IMG_1967.PNG

IMG_1968.PNG

IMG_1970.PNG

IMG_1971.PNG

Good start. Bundesliga record was 101. So 102 required. You scored 103. That was a close one :) 

Scoring the min. required of 104 with Aston Villa in stage 2. Don't think so, mate :P

8 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

@BatiGoal neither do I mate, but i hope it can give me a way in to the Premier League ?

Or you could prove me wrong, stun the world and smash stage 2 ;)

It "only" requires 2,37 goals pr league game, thats totally easy with half a team - no probs - the goalmachine himself has arrived for free together with a washed up mini Michael Laudrup ( Andres Iniesta ) ???

IMG_1972.PNG

@mcandrew003 im using the tactic i layed out here in this career. But mate, look at my team, you too could do that. Bayern can buy anything AND have a crazy good team. The challenge first start with Aston Villa now at stage 2 ?

Oh I see it now. Would you be annoyed if I adapted it a bit and used it?

Oh, and Villa is an interesting choice, look forward to see how you do with them!

Mate please use it or change it, im all about the sharing of tactics! Just be so kind to give it some feedback, and dont expect it to work for low quality teams. It has not been tested :)

Villa was they only option for me at the job centre, but El Niño maybe still has something left in the boots ?

Thanks guys! A more challenging start in stage 1 could be Schalke with Santo, Goretzka and Meyer - they have a great team too :)!

The first attempt in under way! Great stuff. Haven't yet started the challenge myself, so you could have the leaderboard to yourself for a while.... if you get there. :P

Thanks @mcandrew003 and @Mr.Manager im extreemly pleased with the result and this challenge is someting totally different than the other challenges because its aim is your team and not one single player. So things like squad rotation and creating an attacking tactic, its crazy fun so far, but i had not seen it comming with a record with Villas first season back in PRL AND El Niño playing SOOO god ;)!

On 16/4/2560 at 11:37, BatiGoal said:

Good start. Bundesliga record was 101. So 102 required. You scored 103. That was a close one :) 

Scoring the min. required of 104 with Aston Villa in stage 2. Don't think so, mate :P

@AndersJ I say nothing more :P

Thanks Ashez! just about to let the game/job centre decide,  if i have to take one season more with an improved villa side or i can get a job in Ligue 1

1 minute ago, AndersJ said:

Haha thanks! I actually have to break a crazy record. 38 league games and 123 goals i think it was ???

Best dust off the old scoring boots then ? Your players will need all the help they can get!

3,26 goals pr league game in 38 games, thats Monaco-like! Holy hot damn thats going to be fun! First goal is 100 goals in the league ?

Update from the yellow part of France!

an overall very good season with an average Nantes side. The squad needs improovement everywhere but in the gk and central midfield.

downside, need a whole lot more goals.

Upside im personally extreemly happy with 3rd Championship in a row ✌️

IMG_2002.PNG

IMG_2003.PNG

IMG_2004.PNG

IMG_2005.PNG

IMG_2006.PNG