Career Tales of Viking Chief BatiGøal

Posted by
  • Level 17 L17

Like that you've picked up Forren. Without doubt. My current favourite freebie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good job pal, nice to see you get out of the starting blocks this time around! Looking forward to seeing how your warriors will deal with the resistance you will face!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kts365 A freebie -Forren- and quality enough to make the starting 11. Definitely happy to have this Viking fighting for me.

@mcandrew003 Thanks. If the formation/tactics do what I have in mind we should do well in our debut season ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bring on part 3! Got some good little players in the squad now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

Bring on part 3! Got some good little players in the squad now!

The rest of the Viking DB are either Badass, which I can't afford, or Rather Not, which I.. rather not have :) so I'm pretty much stuck with the current group right now, no room for additions anytime soon. Can't wait to see how we get on tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like this save's success will depend on how lucky you're going to get with the number of Viking 16 year olds generated by the game.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great read! Shame about Leeds, that would have been nice, but good job putting together a decent squad at Middlesborough. Now how well will they perform? Can't wait to see.

Some names to consider next time you're buying: Ajer at Celtic develops nicely (at least for me) - probably not world class, but you could use him for a few seasons. Rasmus Nissen Kristensen is even better and happy to retrain positions - not sure where I bought him from right now (not got the game open), but he's worth looking for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Done well there Bati, I love Thern! Was one my favourite players last year, mainly used him during my time at Ajax during the Riv/Pele save. Hopefully he does enough to impress in England :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, veerus said:

I feel like this save's success will depend on how lucky you're going to get with the number of Viking 16 year olds generated by the game.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Wrong, the success will entirely depend on whether the wine supply onboard my Viking Ship is enough ;)

No mate, you're right, will have a fair impact indeed.

4 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Great read! Shame about Leeds, that would have been nice, but good job putting together a decent squad at Middlesborough. Now how well will they perform? Can't wait to see.

Some names to consider next time you're buying: Ajer at Celtic develops nicely (at least for me) - probably not world class, but you could use him for a few seasons. Rasmus Nissen Kristensen is even better and happy to retrain positions - not sure where I bought him from right now (not got the game open), but he's worth looking for.

Thanks a lot. Bummer Leeds banished me from their lands as I was really hoping to start this adventure in a lower division and work my way up, ah well, gives me an extra rival hehe! Those names don't ring a bell tbh. I may have tried to convine the pair to join to no avail for different reasons, but will have another look. Thanks for the suggestion.

3 hours ago, Ashez said:

Done well there Bati, I love Thern! Was one my favourite players last year, mainly used him during my time at Ajax during the Riv/Pele save. Hopefully he does enough to impress in England :) 

I hope he does as he was the player I forked out the most for. Didn't want to spend over 5M on any player as we're working a tight budget as it is but we need quality. Simple as that. Still got about 10-12 (demoted) players that need to leave, which would alleviate the current financial constraints somewhat, but no takers yet. Thanks for the thumbs up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting start @BatiGoal. Looking forward to finding out how your invaders get on.

I'm sure the gods will smile kindly on the Norsemen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thepremiermanager said:

Interesting start @BatiGoal. Looking forward to finding out how your invaders get on.

I'm sure the gods will smile kindly on the Norsemen.

Thanks TPM, hope they do indeed. Quite busy for the next few days but hope to have an update out before next weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now