Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Miracle Max the Manager

I created this challenge specifically to break out of the rut of always managing the same club over and over again.  (I can't help it: COYS!)

The object is to become a one-season miracle worker for each and every club in the Premier League.  Attached below you'll see a chart for what constitutes a miracle 2016-17 season (in my opinion) and then an additional bonus you can also earn beyond the miracle season.

The rules of this challenge are as follows:

1 - It's not a career challenge - each time you finish a season, you start over entirely.

2 - Set your preferences to no transfer window at start - you play the hand you are dealt.  (You can make winter transfers if you want.)  I repeat, this one is crucial.  No transfer window at start.

3 - You must name yourself Miracle Max. :P

4 - (Optional) For Southampton and West Ham, winning the Europa League can be substituted for the FA Cup, but you can earn only one bonus point in total for each.

After playing each Premier League club one time each (you choose the order), tally up your points.  Completing the miracle season is worth 3 points, achieving the bonus is worth 1 additional point.

Good luck!  (I'll update this post with my own journey through the challenge.  Feel free to do so yourself if this challenge interests you.)

20for20.PNG