Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Vibe Grand Prix

Good day fellow Vibers, and welcome to my most in-depth challenge creation in a while, potentially overtaking my Plan A Heist Challenge. So, what is it? Well, it's a set of challenges that occur over a few seasons, some being goalscorer challenges, some being time trials and assist challenges...

The Vibe Grand Prix

IMG_6028.thumb.JPG.5babd5b8a0a62ea6f2d8a55776baf1df.JPG

'The Formula 1 racing competition was created just after the war in 1946, where non-championship races were conducted. The first official race was held at the British Track Silverstone in 1950. During the 60's and 70's, national championships were held in both the UK and South Africa for the sport, with them being a popular event. The first ever world championship, held in 1950 as mentioned earlier, was won by Italian racer Giuseppe Farina, who raced in an Alfa Romeo at the time. Farina went on to win the title 5 times, a world record until 2003.'

There is your history lesson folks, so let's get onto the basis of the challenge:

Qualifying:

Spoiler

IMG_6030.thumb.JPG.78d6b3c65b81ed16a6c175c12c64558d.JPG

Qualifying is an important part of the entire race. It decided where each driver starts on the grid at the start of the race. Qualifying works where a certain time limit is set, and each driver has until that time limit to record their best score.

Stage 1: In 30 LEAGUE GAMES, you must score as many goals as possible with a single 'driver'. This will act as your qualifying score. The player may be any nationality and at any club.

Stage 2:

Laps 1-15

Spoiler

IMG_6032.JPG.fa5e687cc15756ab5fd28d99a4bf0eb0.JPG

The race has started and the drivers are off! Laps 1-15 are important for a driver to assert their dominance over the pack, before having to pit for a change of tires and any repairs needed to the car.

Stage 2: The same 'driver' used in qualifying must play 15 games in the new season. Each game acting as a lap. In these games, your 'driver' must score the highest time 'average Rating' possible, before pitting for some fresh tires. (After the 15 games, you must demote/sell the striker, and replace him with another one.

Laps 15-35

Spoiler

IMG_6034.JPG.866d42240e585f37570b6533879f8b1d.JPG

The race is truly underway! A leader will have been established, and the drivers will push to get their best score before the next pit stop!

Stage 3: Your 'driver' has until the end of the season to score as many goals and get as many assists as possible. At the end of the season, they will be added together, and added to your score. 

Laps 35-55

Spoiler

IMG_6036.thumb.JPG.30300f91f0ba1fe104fbcb05c9a3b947.JPG

The race is reaching its penultimate stage. The drivers are pushing for the points now, and lots of crashes and overtaking involved. After the previous pit stop, most drivers are fresh for the final few laps. 

Stage 4: You have 25 LEAGUE GAMES to achieve as many 'overtakes' as possible. (Overtake = a league win) as well as the highest Average Rating possible from your 'driver'. Your scores will be added together.

Laps 55-Finish Line

Spoiler

IMG_6038.JPG.4cbc94df947393b345a36646a572b6d5.JPG

The ending. The last few laps are tense as the driver races along the final straight, chased by his colleagues. This is the chance for your driver to make history...

Stage 5 (Final Stage): Your 'driver' must drive as fast as physically possible. For this stage, the amount of overall games your driver plays in after stage 4 will be added to your score, aswell as the following:

Goals AFTER stage 4

Assists AFTER stage 4

Finished!

This challenge comes from a game I've been addicted to at the moment, aswell as a nice challenge for everybody to compete at! 

Rules:

No IGE/MyClub/PGE

No reloading to avoid injuries/replay games

2 strikers needed to complete challenge

All other challenge rules

Can start in any country/league

A Leaderboard will be available for EACH STAGE. This will be beneficial as we can see at which point in the race people are leading, and if people slip up or not.

How will you fare?

Spoiler

IMG_6040.JPG.0e1c6b8b98f5ea64702563dc08c6f265.JPG

or...

IMG_6041.JPG.e0a8f06ce719c9812da71353be48875f.JPG

Thanks for reading! Please leave some feedback and give it a go!

Leaderboards:
Qualifying Leaderboard

Spoiler

IMG_6043.thumb.PNG.6d1dc87981565840c88480dcdca54b89.PNG

Laps 1-15 Leaderboard

Spoiler

IMG_6044.thumb.PNG.83740e3b8a6b71d1debe46b13ce22fb9.PNG

Laps 15-35 Leaderboard

Spoiler

IMG_6045.thumb.PNG.cd18a5b5a76103a047e2bcc6245ee81e.PNG

Laps 35-55 Leaderboard 

Spoiler

IMG_6046.thumb.PNG.f2f4e0ecb5c4e70c9b3b1ff231d93c93.PNG

Lap 55-Finish Leaderboard

Spoiler

IMG_6047.thumb.PNG.da15ff74727a57f4f24f4e52fffbd324.PNG

And finally....

Overall Leaderboard!

IMG_6048.thumb.PNG.f0cf872b87e5bedfa38ca280241d970f.PNG

Very interesting and intricate challenge mate, my only gripe would be stage 2, the transfer market wouldn't be open to sell the 'driver' for a good 4/5 games meaning you lose out on part of your score maybe?

Cheers mate! With Stage 2, I was thinking that people would know to bring in a player in the summer window, so that they have him ready to go after 15 games, and then they can just demote the other 'driver' afterwards? Is that a bit more clear? Cheers pal @Brenty92

Yeah but you could face problems I.e. Morale of the second driver. The only way to know would be to try it though so until someone attempts it I'd say leave it as it is, adjust accordingly if necessary. Well played on this great idea pal keep them coming ??

This is probably that short challenge I was looking for before I picked the Viking one. Thanks for not posting it sooner :@ lol hope someone tries it out soon.

Great job!

8 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

Very interesting and intricate challenge mate, my only gripe would be stage 2, the transfer market wouldn't be open to sell the 'driver' for a good 4/5 games meaning you lose out on part of your score maybe?

Read more  

If you loan him out with a recall clause,  that would probably be the easiest way to keep the second 'driver' happy. Provided he accepts the loan contract of course. 

Awesome challenge, I may give it a go.  I was just thinking about re-downloading Motorsport Manager today,  such a fun game! The driver change was a golden opportunity for a Le Mans reference, but I'll let it slide. ?

Why not do both ;) Cheers mate, if I'd have known..... :laugh: @BatiGoal

Thanks mate, loaning him out is a good idea, may have to test that when I have time. Motorsport Manager is so good right! Can't play it too much tho, or else I'll stop playing FMM ;):laugh: @OneTouch

5 hours ago, OneTouch said:

If you loan him out with a recall clause,  that would probably be the easiest way to keep the second 'driver' happy. Provided he accepts the loan contract of course. 

Awesome challenge, I may give it a go.  I was just thinking about re-downloading Motorsport Manager today,  such a fun game! The driver change was a golden opportunity for a Le Mans reference, but I'll let it slide. ?

Great idea mate, definitely a good option! Can't wait to see someone try this

added 0 minutes later

As always I'll wait for someone to hit the leaderboard then I'll gun for their throat ??

just wait for someone to set the standard and then beat said standard? Sounds like a plan. Looking forward to getting your name on all 6 of the Leaderboards! (Yes, there is really 6)

@Brenty92

Very creative challenge mate, I wasn't sure when I saw the concept but I think you pulled it all together well, great work. 

Thanks mate, nice to see people like it! What about the concept didn't you understand/wasn't good,Just asking as some feedback really for future challenges and stuff

Cheers mate!  @Ashez

Oh ok, that's fine, cheers mate!

That wasn't me having a go or anything by the way, just asking really. Don't want it to seem like I'm giving a dig or anything like that

Thanks mate! @Ashez

Thanks mate! I'm awful at them as well, my new challenge shows that, but I think I might even try it later in the year!

Its one of those challenges that anybody can 'win', as it only lasts a few seasons, and as long as you have a lucky break, the leaderboard can be topped by anybody! @Mr.Manager