Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help International club

So my manager just got signed to be the new manager of Cameroon and I have no idea how to pick players that aren't already listed on the roster. Anyone know how to do this?

Yeah, there is a button in the right bottom corner menu call Add to nation or something like that, but you have to have a space for them first. But if you are managing a club side too, be warned, it's not that easy (ie there is no international shortlist, no international scouts, etc etc. Just the squad). I found it hard to keep track of players I'd dropped due to injury, etc. 

Thanks. And would anyone happen to know how to upgrade my training/youth facilities or expand my stadium? I mean I know how but the "board" never allows it. How do I get them to do it or at least have a better chance of accepting my proposal?

I just recently got offered the job for Nigeria and Im having the same problem. I literally dont see the Add to Nation button anywhere. I have 22 players on my team currently and I cant even find the button to drop some of them. The button on my bottom right is Actions, and the options are only Shortlist, Comparison, or Add to Scrapbook. 

Please help!!!

5 hours ago, Sunnyh said:

I just recently got offered the job for Nigeria and Im having the same problem. I literally dont see the Add to Nation button anywhere. I have 22 players on my team currently and I cant even find the button to drop some of them. The button on my bottom right is Actions, and the options are only Shortlist, Comparison, or Add to Scrapbook. 

Please help!!!

When you go to the team screen, does it say [locked] somewhere above? It might be because it's too close to an international game and the time for extra call-ups is past...