Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kumail

3 Great Cheap Players

1) Diaw

IMG_3105.thumb.PNG.c90a44ec197ef2c96e662068843e0cde.PNG

Pape Djibril Diaw is valued at 180K at the beginning of a save. I was roaming through the low leagues (managing Dortmund) and I came across him. At 21 years of age, he comes with 16 Aerial, 16 Tackling, 18 Aggression. I thought he had potential so I decided to bid. They declined my first bid, which then lead to his value increasing to about 500K, I offered once more, but they declined again. His value was now almost 800K. I bid 1.2M and that is when I finally got him. Yeah, I over-payed him, but, it was worth it in the end.!

IMG_3100.thumb.PNG.c04eeacf79d27c5d3483f0027febc251.PNG

IMG_3101.thumb.PNG.6079d168ad328e3eeba10dbc999807b7.PNG

Diaw quickly became a starter for me the first season I bought him. He played in two UCL finals with me and is now in his 3rd season with me.
What makes him so good is him being so consistent. He rarely gets lower than a 7 rating any game. Hes is a phenomenal defender now valued at 17.5M for me!

You can probably get him for a lower price than I did if you bid smart, try bidding around 100-200K more than his value.

2) Khune

IMG_3104.thumb.PNG.a475609f1c2e9b298855987ca9d9d989.PNG

South African goalkeeper, Itumeleng Khune, is worth less than 1M in the start of a save. His stats are amazing for his value! Having all green in the goalkeeper area, while having leadership!

He can become a great first team goalie for any side!  Although his value is cheap, Kaizer Chiefs are not willing to sell him so cheap. I have not purchased him in my current save but I have in others, and he is a great keeper who strives in big matches.

3) Quique

IMG_3106.thumb.PNG.f7ebdb890b2856911109fc4c47910ab5.PNG

Oh man! I know hes not so "cheap" but he is a crazy forward! At the start of a save, he is valued around 8M, which yes, is not so cheap. But if you are a top team, you can probably pick him up for less than his value.

Managing Dortmund (3rd season), I found him for free. I decided to give him a contract and give him a chance, as a backup for Bernardo and Gotze.

IMG_3102.thumb.PNG.001613b1e5da10a1a5bdbed0d4eef3cd.PNG

IMG_3103.thumb.PNG.57dded60a7cc6f40137ffce5d25e99d5.PNG

Quique can play a numerous amount of positions up top, but I found that he plays best at Striker as a poacher. He has only played 11 games, and scored 8 goals, with 4 assists. 

For his previous team Almeria, he was even better! During my first season with him he has become a great player valued at 15M.

I hope you liked this short list!

Thank you!

1 minute ago, mcandrew003 said:

Nice work buddy, 2 players in there I haven't heard of, and will keep an eye out for in my save

Thank you!! And which player did you know before? I assume it was Khune

4 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

Khune is an absolute beast, my favourite goalkeeper at the start of the game!

Yes! He is magnificent, also in real life!

1 hour ago, ExhilaratingEriksen said:

This is a great list! These are players I definitely would have over looked. Quick question though,why did Diaw's leadership go from 13 to 2?

Thank you! And i'm not sure why his leadership dropped...