Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Carapreta attemps Latin Europe Challenge

Hi guys, this is the second challenge i attempt tried the sir alex ferguson and failed every time.. bu that was in fm 2016 this is 2017. so my first challenge for 2017 is the Latin Europe Challenge. Took me some time to pass stage 1 :) like i failed 4 times. 

Stage 1:

I decied to try the first stage with M'Baye Niang after failing several times with bacca and belotti... so i choose milan for the fifth time and then reliaze i cant recall him so i ended up going with Selke. 

First season ended okay, was just setting up for the real attempt getting rid of deadwood and planting some younglings. Juve was a beast taking home the league, but we managed a nice third place witch was delightful as it gave us more games with the playoffs. 

Second was magic goal socring wise with him hitting 52, but didnt mange to get any throphies. Juve was still a beast but we managed to be runners up. Went all the way to semifinal to be kocked ut by SLB and went all the way to the final with a milan derby in the copa just to lose to thoese shitheads... with stage one done i applied for jobs in france but was denied all, worst part all the teams were available to, Psg, monaco, lyon, losc, monteplier, marseille. Just ended up finishing season 3 with milan this time koncked out by porto in quater finals, runners up to the league once again but this time just with a five point difference. Once again an milan derby in the copa final and this time it was our turn to take it home. First silverware woop woop! Play juve in the super cup and selke gets a red card the frist minute of the game.... oh god.

still with milan in my fourth season, still trying to get a job in france. Dont get how people get thiers so easily.. Need to work up that reputation.

btw as selke was my striker for stage one and niang my backup, can i use niang for stage two?

IMG_1997.PNG

IMG_1996.PNG

IMG_1995.PNG

IMG_1994.PNG

IMG_1993.PNG

IMG_1992.PNG

IMG_1991.PNG

IMG_1990.PNG

IMG_1989.PNG

IMG_1988.PNG

IMG_1987.PNG

IMG_1982.PNG

IMG_1983.PNG

IMG_1984.PNG

IMG_1985.PNG

IMG_1986.PNG

IMG_1981.PNG

3 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Welcome at club Latin - we hope you go all the way, if there is anything we can help with just ask, we will be at the bar! Cheers @Taff and @AndersJ

Too smug for my liking now, I'm cutting my break from FMM short and coming for the jugular tonight! ???

Congrats @carapreta hope to see you're name up on that leaderboard!

2 hours ago, Cockers2505 said:

Congrats @carapreta on getting past Stage 1, the fun starts now, ignore @taff and @AndersJ they are just showing off :D

Haha no it was not to show off, i or Taff would never do that. i was just joking around ;)

Well boys Stage 2 is way harder then i thought. Got sacked by milan for being sixth and applying for to many jobs in Ligue 1.  Managed Nigeria for a while that didnt go so good, first time trying out national team, thats a challenge for another time... IMG_2041.thumb.PNG.b62508e42a5a692780a0fee1f9350695.PNG

Got a job at a recently promoted Nimes, shouldnt had taken that job as they only had like five players, but i did and ended up resign in januari after an teribble run.

Next came FC Sochaux knocking, jumped on the opportunity and managed to be runners up after finding a golden argentinan midfield trio! Half way through the season monaco came knocking, finally a good enough club for this. 

IMG_2040.thumb.PNG.21b48e59728ade3660f38d1602f1c28d.PNG

Monaco had lukaku when i joined but we couldn't work together as he only managed to hit 8 goals for me. Shipped him away and bought the King Niang who had a decent season but fell of at the end. 45 goals just 6 shy from the mission..

IMG_2039.thumb.PNG.35f77e7ff4d4b1661709eb96c5fcbca7.PNG

his highest scoring game.

IMG_2030.thumb.PNG.9cbf42b4b9e086e181c065d8c0a9e725.PNG

IMG_2038.thumb.PNG.5ab661f64ceaa432e5dd76c862615fa9.PNG

Atleast i won the league and the french cup.

Now its already year 24/25 and time is running out. Dont know if i should continue or start over...

if i manage to complete it for 24/25 and be lucky enough to get a job at the big three in portugal and complete stage 3 with in two years meaning ill go to spain around 27/28 and Isak will be around 27-28 in age, and i think he is the youngest real player.. hmm decent odds i guess just convinced my self to continue, stay tuned.

IMG_2037.PNG

IMG_2035.PNG

IMG_2031.PNG

IMG_2033.PNG

Aww man the football gods are having a laugh, 4-5 games left with Niang on 44. Then he gets injured and misses the last matches...

IMG_2046.PNG

IMG_2045.PNG

IMG_2049.PNG

:O

Man.. that's just so unfortunate. It was always going to be very close tho and the following stages aren't much easier. So keep trying it's the only way to get better at it. Lots of great tips in similar careers which could be of help to you, hope you have the time to read some of them.

Unlucky on the injury mate, keep going you can do it! Try and find someone who is 'very rarely injured would be my best bit of advice