Find results in...

Career Ashez Is The Lower League Rogue!

Ashez

2 hours ago, Taff said:

25 teams before the seasons out at this point

kiu dude loving all these crazy saves 

I hope we're nowhere near that bad! 

56 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Unlucky mate, your career is getting shorter and shorter at each club, hopefully next time you can last longer than two games. KIU

We need a long run soon that's for sure! 

35 minutes ago, Ashez said:

They have to be accepted somewhere, i'd rather in a safe place like vibe ;)

46 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

They have to be accepted somewhere, i'd rather in a safe place like vibe ;)

They do me no good in the real world :P 

Update will be up in morning :) 

Ashez Is The Lower League Rogue!

Job Number Three

Trouble Already?

qbIQ6K9.jpg

I suppose looking for your third job before the transfer window even closes isn't ideal.....

We Have An Offer!

sOSRnCS.jpg

Thankfully I received an email the next day! I'm once again a football manager, hopefully this project goes to plan! 

The Fixtures

EBw4CkB.jpg

So far I've lost every away game and this time we start away at Blackpool! Hoping to the RNG God's that I don't embarrass myself anymore than I already have in the two previous jobs.

The Results

DazppbG.jpg

Now that's more like it as we hit the ground running scoring goals for fun! 

RMI0Dby.jpg

The good form doesn't last forever however as we end up losing after a thrilling match vs Mansfield. 

The Defeat

g9E2J97.jpg

I forgot to take it at the time but thankfully I could still look at the match to grab the image, shame this view doesn't show the chances and all that though. 

How I Leave Wycombe

sBwpVU0.jpg

Shame it had to end but I feel my impact was positive. 

On The Move Again

HKNgAuD.jpg

It's only the 15th of October and I'm looking for my fourth job of the season! This is madness! 

Manager Profile

lj6UEVZ.jpg

Not bad considering but I have to wonder if the loyalty stat is broken? If it is a bug might actually help me for once! 

Our History

Job 1 - Grimsby:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 27 Days

Job 2 - Tamworth:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 3 Days

Job 3 - Wycombe:

11 Matches - W:7 D:3 L:1 - 59 Days

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment. 

That's more like it mate, what a great run that turned out to be, some tough games there! You may be getting to grips with this 'managing' lark ??

Excellent run mate, some fantastic wins here and there aswell. Onward and upwards now, I'm gonna have to hunt down a song or something for this career :laugh:

1 hour ago, Brenty92 said:

That's more like it mate, what a great run that turned out to be, some tough games there! You may be getting to grips with this 'managing' lark ??

Just wait until you see the next update :D 

58 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Excellent run mate, some fantastic wins here and there aswell. Onward and upwards now, I'm gonna have to hunt down a song or something for this career :laugh:

Not at a club long enough to earn a song haha

59 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Just wait until you see the next update :D 

Not at a club long enough to earn a song haha

Intriguing ?

Youve been at that many clubs already you deserve your own song lol

So 59 days is your current record. :) it's a decent record tbh considering you're not permitting a single loss. Bring on the next club..lost count already lol

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

So 59 days is your current record. :) it's a decent record tbh considering you're not permitting a single loss. Bring on the next club..lost count already lol

It's a decent start but all happened too early to win a trophy. If I can find that form closer to the end of the season I might have a chance of achieving my goals. 

55 minutes ago, Lewiitom said:

Interesting challenge idea Ash, always enjoyed your careers! ;) Good luck with this!

Long time no see mate, welcome back :D. I am right in thinking it was you who added me on Twitter recently and I added back today?

@Everyone: Update will be out shortly after the football. Any predictions or last min opinions are welcome :) 

Just now, Ashez said:

Long time no see mate, welcome back :D. I am right in thinking it was you who added me on Twitter recently and I added back today?

Read more  

Cheers, was chatting to a mate about FMH the other day which made me think of Vibe so thought I'd pop back and see what's going on! Yep that's me, saw you come up because I think Franco might've sent you a tweet so thought I'd give you a cheeky follow! :P

Job Number Four

GwTYCu6.jpg

The wait once again wasn't a long one and this time I was extra excited! If someone of the calibre of Gary Neville wants me I must be doing something right! I should even feature on his TV show based on the club which would be ace! My profile is sure to increase from this type of exposure! 

The Fixtures

1ZQELVP.jpg

The teams recent form seems inconsistent and our journey begins with a tough cup replay away from home, far from ideal! 

The Results

pKlw1wx.jpg

Gulp! This is extremely embarrassing! All my hard work in the last job gone to waste! I had hoped the match would go down as a draw due to the full time result but the second I saw it counts as a defeat I hung my head in shame :(. I'm pretty sure pen losses used to count as draws on FMM anyway?

The Defeat

63EFKYq.jpg

This result infuriated me! They had two shots on target in normal time and we go on to bottle the shootout! I said I wanted to fight the RNG but this made my blood boil! 

We Go Again! 

aFfEOYd.jpg

I think I'll decline the chance to be interviewed for their TV show now. I'll just have to brush myself off and go again! It's the 19th of October and I'm looking for my fifth, yes fifth job of the season! 

Our History

Job 1 - Grimsby:

Job 2 - Tamworth:

Job 3 - Wycombe:

Job 4 - Salford:

1 Match - W:0 D:0 L:1 - 2 Days

Ah..painful loss right there. That's another major dent in your general feel about the engine. Don't do it @Ashez ignore those negative flashbacks and keep looking ahead. There's a lot of wonderful things down the road.. keep walking and don't look back ;)

Before I respond to everyone I just wanna say a massive thank you for the support shown! Already broke 500 views and it's had over 220 today alone! I'm blown away as always. It even has 9 followers, not sure if I've had that many before on a career but could be wrong haha. 

4 hours ago, Lewiitom said:

Cheers, was chatting to a mate about FMH the other day which made me think of Vibe so thought I'd pop back and see what's going on! Yep that's me, saw you come up because I think Franco might've sent you a tweet so thought I'd give you a cheeky follow! :P

I thought i recognised the name but wasn't sure lol, when Sam mentioned he spoke to you I worked out it must be you haha. I may as well say it's @AshFMH for anyone who cares :). 

2 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

Wow, well worth the wait pal! Unfortunate result though

I guess I'm happy you enjoy my suffering :P 

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Ah..painful loss right there. That's another major dent in your general feel about the engine. Don't do it @Ashez ignore those negative flashbacks and keep looking ahead. There's a lot of wonderful things down the road.. keep walking and don't look back ;)

Don't worry it's been taken in my stride ;) 

15 minutes ago, arobbo92 said:

This is a fantastic career idea @Ashez!! Brilliant read, I wish you luck in your next job :laugh:

Thank you :D 

14 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Unlucky mate, it may be a while before we get to the end of season 1 :laugh:

At this rate 2018 will be out by time I break season one haha. 

Damn these seasons keep getting shorter every time, soon we'll be seeing a one day wonder, hopefully that doesn't happen but with the form that has  been happening it might. Great job with Wycombe btw, the one exception to the above comment KIU. 

16 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Damn these seasons keep getting shorter every time, soon we'll be seeing a one day wonder, hopefully that doesn't happen but with the form that has  been happening it might. Great job with Wycombe btw, the one exception to the above comment KIU. 

Hopefully I never have to suffer the embarrassment of a one day wonder! 

Thanks for the comment :) 

10 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

I'm enjoying the suffering because everybody loves a good underdog story ?

I seem to be the underdog rather often which is surprising haha

15 hours ago, Ashez said:

Job Number Four

GwTYCu6.jpg

The wait once again wasn't a long one and this time I was extra excited! If someone of the calibre of Gary Neville wants me I must be doing something right! I should even feature on his TV show based on the club which would be ace! My profile is sure to increase from this type of exposure! 

The Fixtures

1ZQELVP.jpg

The teams recent form seems inconsistent and our journey begins with a tough cup replay away from home, far from ideal! 

The Results

pKlw1wx.jpg

Gulp! This is extremely embarrassing! All my hard work in the last job gone to waste! I had hoped the match would go down as a draw due to the full time result but the second I saw it counts as a defeat I hung my head in shame :(. I'm pretty sure pen losses used to count as draws on FMM anyway?

The Defeat

63EFKYq.jpg

This result infuriated me! They had two shots on target in normal time and we go on to bottle the shootout! I said I wanted to fight the RNG but this made my blood boil! 

We Go Again! 

aFfEOYd.jpg

I think I'll decline the chance to be interviewed for their TV show now. I'll just have to brush myself off and go again! It's the 19th of October and I'm looking for my fifth, yes fifth job of the season! 

Our History

Job 1 - Grimsby:

Job 2 - Tamworth:

Job 3 - Wycombe:

Job 4 - Salford:

1 Match - W:0 D:0 L:1 - 2 Days

14 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

... so don't look back in anger, I heard you say! *guitar riff*

11 minutes ago, Thepremiermanager said:

.. so don't look back in anger, I heard you say! *guitar riff*

hahaha we got the perfect song right here :laugh::laugh:

I think they've hit the nail on the head regarding your song this time round mate ? Just try not to look back in ?

50 minutes ago, Thepremiermanager said:

... so don't look back in anger, I heard you say! *guitar riff*

Haha, love it! Oasis easily my favourite band, love them to bits so great choice!

39 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

hahaha we got the perfect song right here :laugh::laugh:

Agreed!

11 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

I think they've hit the nail on the head regarding your song this time round mate ? Just try not to look back in ?

Hopefully it catches on :P 

I haven't written the next update yet but I'll try and get it out at some point today. No promises though as I had an awful, scary and stressful night and hardly any sleep so I'll only write it if the mood takes me. Sorry if there is a slight delay, I'll hopefully have it out by tonight.