Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Ashez Is The Lower League Rogue!

Ashez

On 5/2/2017 at 07:07, Ashez said:

Now that's some compliment! I'm almost embarrassed for this to even be compared to the drama Scatch brings to Vibe! 

Ummm, great, seems like I've built a reputation as a drama queen!! :)

Just caught up on all your adventures and much respect to you mate! You had a couple of awesome runs there. This looks like it will be so hard to build your reputation to get too much further up the leagues, but you'll probably go and prove me wrong! :)

OK-ish run for your standards ( that's praise ;)

Also noticed no buys, most clubs you managed were of course outside the transfer window, but are you deliberately not buying this challenge? Adds to the challenge, I like it. 

10 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Ummm, great, seems like I've built a reputation as a drama queen!! :)

Suspense King is more accurate :P 

10 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Just caught up on all your adventures and much respect to you mate! You had a couple of awesome runs there. This looks like it will be so hard to build your reputation to get too much further up the leagues, but you'll probably go and prove me wrong! :)

Thanks, just got to take each job as it comes :) 

8 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

OK-ish run for your standards ( that's praise ;)

Also noticed no buys, most clubs you managed were of course outside the transfer window, but are you deliberately not buying this challenge? Adds to the challenge, I like it. 

Basically being lazy tbh, what's the point of wasting time assessing the club and the players then trying to buy someone when i know my stay there won't last. 

I need to play the next part so as soon as I can get around to that I'll update :) 

12 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Suspense King is more accurate

Alright, that's a bit better, I'll take that, but talk about pressure! People are going to be so disappointed if my current career doesn't go down to the wire... ?

23 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Alright, that's a bit better, I'll take that, but talk about pressure! People are going to be so disappointed if my current career doesn't go down to the wire... ?

The achievement will be too epic to have any disappointment surrounding it! 

4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

The achievement will be too epic to have any disappointment surrounding it! 

LOL, or the failure too stunning! :)

4 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

LOL, or the failure too stunning! :)

Chin up! Look at all the failure in this thread and everyone is eating it up ;). You've been massively ambitious with your save so the risk of failure is much higher. Either way the save will go down in legend as Vibe loves risk takers and people who push the game and themselves! 

I play a type of 1kc every year and i really really want to do one this year but I can't settle on a player or anything. When people like yourself are raising the bar I need more than a standard 1kc, I need to push myself and this game as far as I can, unfortunately I'm just not coming up with any solid ideas I'm happy with haha. You raised that bar and in turn you've pushed us all to step up our game! 

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Chin up! Look at all the failure in this thread and everyone is eating it up ;). You've been massively ambitious with your save so the risk of failure is much higher. Either way the save will go down in legend as Vibe loves risk takers and people who push the game and themselves! 

I play a type of 1kc every year and i really really want to do one this year but I can't settle on a player or anything. When people like yourself are raising the bar I need more than a standard 1kc, I need to push myself and this game as far as I can, unfortunately I'm just not coming up with any solid ideas I'm happy with haha. You raised that bar and in turn you've pushed us all to step up our game! 

Aw, shucks, getting embarrased now, thanks...

How about a 1KC where you have to resign if the striker doesn't score in a game! :P 

Just joking of course, but can't wait to see what you come up with...

52 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I play a type of 1kc every year and i really really want to do one this year but I can't settle on a player or anything. When people like yourself are raising the bar I need more than a standard 1kc, I need to push myself and this game as far as I can, unfortunately I'm just not coming up with any solid ideas I'm happy with haha.

I'll PM you a few ideas. Hope something sticks :)

1 hour ago, scratch99 said:

Aw, shucks, getting embarrased now, thanks...

How about a 1KC where you have to resign if the striker doesn't score in a game! :P 

Just joking of course, but can't wait to see what you come up with...

Haha, I embrace this type of challenge and I'm delighted people like yourself are here. Vibe isn't competitive really but I love having people pushing me to achieve more, I think that's what we lacked last year as too much was just safe content. 

I used to do basic 1kcs, then I did a double 1kc, then I did one with an older player, then I did a 1kc inside a TT, then I did the triple 1kc and so on. I love this place to push myself but this year I feel like I've hit a brick wall where my ideas aren't possible or big enough to interest me lol. That's why alot of my work this year could be seen as filler like this save. Only Inception 2 really sparked that fire in me. Like you did your 1kc and now you're pushing on from that and trying to do bigger and better things, a man after my own heart :D. 

20 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

I'll PM you a few ideas. Hope something sticks :)

You have my interest :P 

Everyone: Just spent a hour smashing through this save, how updates did that result in? Well only time will tell! First will be up shortly :) 

Ashez Is The Lower League Rogue!

Job Number Seven

DybcUCe.jpg

Still fighting down the bottom for now

The Fixtures

acXMd7z.jpg

Two home games followed by two away, I wonder if this is a blessing or not?

The Results

y1EeBRG.jpg

We got past the awkward start but we once again fail away from home 

The Defeat

xMwSVsQ.jpg

Just one of those days I think. 

Margone

642TYCs.jpg

Early October and we're looking for our third job of the season. 

Our History

Job 1 - Grimsby:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 27 Days

Job 2 - Tamworth:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 3 Days

Job 3 - Wycombe:

11 Matches - W:7 D:3 L:1 - 59 Days

Job 4 - Salford:

1 Match - W:0 D:0 L:1 - 2 Days

Job 5 - Ebbsfleet

22 Matches - W:20 D:1 L:1 -126 Days

Job 6 - Telford

13 Matches - W:10 D:2 L:1 - 161 Days

Job 7 - Margate

6 Matches - W:5 D:0 L:1 - 32 Days

As this was a short section get behind this update and I'll happily post part 8 this evening :). 

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment. 

I have to admit I'm kind of surprised that you're still landing gigs, but what the hell keep it coming dude, next team go all the way (or not) it's fun either way

1 hour ago, Taff said:

I have to admit I'm kind of surprised that you're still landing gigs, but what the hell keep it coming dude, next team go all the way (or not) it's fun either way

So am I, I expected this save not to work at all tbh or that I'd have to holiday to each season until the new teams came up. It appears that resigning is a cost free act that gives you no negative attributes :/. 

51 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Another decent run bud, unlucky about the loss, but it is always gonna come! Loving the updates, no matter how short they are. KIU!

That's what I want to hear! The next update has some somewhat interesting developments depending on your views. 

10 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Chelmsford Send Ashez Packing

Some headline. Can't wait to read tomorrow's paper :)

Don't give up the day job :P 

It's a great career to follow because of these nice short updates (obviously I'd rather you get a good run going at a club) but it's so easy and fun to follow that I think the whole of Vibe (apart from the ever absent @PriZe) can get behind it

Spoiler

It also helps the newer members I think seeing a FMM Legend like you failing, could be a nice little confidence booster)

Spoiler

But that's why you're doing really, to help us newbies feel good

God bless you son

1 hour ago, arobbo92 said:

Unlucky again mate. I really looking forward to these updates. Keep up the good work as always ??

Thanks mate :). The next part will be up soon, just need to write it :). 

50 minutes ago, Taff said:

It's a great career to follow because of these nice short updates (obviously I'd rather you get a good run going at a club) but it's so easy and fun to follow that I think the whole of Vibe (apart from the ever absent @PriZe) can get behind it

Reveal hidden contents

It also helps the newer members I think seeing a FMM Legend like you failing, could be a nice little confidence booster)

Reveal hidden contents

But that's why you're doing really, to help us newbies feel good

God bless you son

Read more  

I have to admit the ease of playing the save and this posting style has made it fun to post. It's all so snappy and quick and no need for a PC or anything. That's become my main sticking point this year as most the time I just cba to mess with the PC for a hour to get the update out. In this style I can post and play whenever I have a few mins. 

I fail as much as everyone haha. Never hide away from your failings as they're needed and enjoyed just as much usually. I don't post because I'm doing well i post because I love sharing the journey :). 

9 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Thanks mate :). The next part will be up soon, just need to write it :). 

I have to admit the ease of playing the save and this posting style has made it fun to post. It's all so snappy and quick and no need for a PC or anything. That's become my main sticking point this year as most the time I just cba to mess with the PC for a hour to get the update out. In this style I can post and play whenever I have a few mins. 

I fail as much as everyone haha. Never hide away from your failings as they're needed and enjoyed just as much usually. I don't post because I'm doing well i post because I love sharing the journey :). 

Read more  

And to help out us less fortunate types :P

Job Number Eight

58JHcVD.jpg

I was tired of playing in the bottom division so I held out in the hope of climbing the leagues and to my surprise an old friend requested my services. 

The Fixtures

APO0mHK.jpg

Got the image late and played a match, thankfully I won it as it would have been awkward if I never. 

The Results

Vz6Ahxi.jpg

Not the happy home coming I was hoping for :(. 

The Defeat

5VrL2cM.jpg

Yet another unlucky cup defeat :(

The Second Goodbye

6uQS8Ob.jpg

Our History

Job 1 - Grimsby:

Job 2 - Tamworth:

Job 3 - Wycombe:

Job 4 - Salford:

Job 5 - Ebbsfleet

Job 6 - Telford

Job 7 - Margate

Job 8 - Wycombe 

4 Matches - W:2 D:1 L:1 - 17 Days

This challenge looks really fun actually, all the moving around and stuff looks like it could make for some interesting careers. Unlucky as always mate, surprised Wycombe took you back after the first spell, onwards and upwards as they say!

A total of 76 days and 15 games at Wycombe! Lol who knows, at this rate you could surpass 100+ days there, they seem to have their heart set on you! Great couple updates pal, gimme more ?

2 hours ago, Taff said:

And to help out us less fortunate types :P

If I can inspire in anyway all this is worth while :) 

1 hour ago, mcandrew003 said:

This challenge looks really fun actually, all the moving around and stuff looks like it could make for some interesting careers. Unlucky as always mate, surprised Wycombe took you back after the first spell, onwards and upwards as they say!

I've found it enjoyable for sure. If truth be told I forgot I'd been there already until I thought about it, already had too many jobs to remember :P 

1 hour ago, Taff said:

Maybe this can become a theme if Wycombe keep getting promoted you could slip in there every now and again

That could be a fun little side quest if it materialises :) 

1 hour ago, Brenty92 said:

A total of 76 days and 15 games at Wycombe! Lol who knows, at this rate you could surpass 100+ days there, they seem to have their heart set on you! Great couple updates pal, gimme more ?

I must have done something right for them to come calling again haha. I was just pleased I could jump up a league :). 

1 hour ago, kts365 said:

You are destined to manage Wycombe to glory in the future @Ashez I believe in you.

Let's hope so! 

12 hours ago, Real_Random said:

They came crawling back to you and not even Wycombe could help you achieve your dream. Unlucky with results and KIU

I'm sure there is still time for Wycombe to potentially play another part of this journey :) 

Loving this career! I've got a feeling there is a club somewhere waiting for you to take them to glory... and it may well be Wycombe further down the line! Keep up the good work ??

Job Number Nine

jF8jMDG.jpg

I once again decided to try my luck in and around League One/Two and this time Blackpool were the ones to make contact. 

The Fixtures

EX4tXJt.jpg

We start at home but one of those dreaded cup fixtures are just around the corner! 

The Results

viX0dGV.jpg

Bloody called it! Hopefully our next club isn't still in the cups!

The Defeat

FZD54Ua.jpg

Easily could have gone either way. 

The Seaside Holiday Is Over

oesuMPh.jpg

Our tenth job is just around the corner, I wonder if the FMM Gods will give us anything special to mark the occasion? 

Our History

Job 1 - Grimsby:

Job 2 - Tamworth:

Job 3 - Wycombe:

Job 4 - Salford:

Job 5 - Ebbsfleet:

Job 6 - Telford:

Job 7 - Margate:

Job 8 - Wycombe:

4 Matches - W:2 D:1 L:1 - 17 Days

Job 9 - Blackpool:

4 Matches - W:3 D:0 L:1 - 29 Days