Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Ashez Is The Lower League Rogue!

Ashez

Really nice run indeed. Better stats vs WBA but a 5-1 trashing nonetheless. Can't say your boys didn't try. Just wasn't their day I suppose. On to the next job..

2 hours ago, Taff said:

Great run at Plymouth dude, shame about the cup game but beating Mansfield must have felt Mansfield amazing

The second I saw the draw I expected the run to be ending tbh. Not gunna lie I did fist bump the air and shout "get in" when the FT whistle went vs Mansfield, not many saves make me do that! 

The joy of FMM, so many ups and downs! 

2 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

I'm sorry,  it did I just witness Plymouth beat Macclesfield 9-0? Awesome run mate, really unlucky to draw WBA in the cup but I'm sure you will hop back on the horse!

That was some match! Think it was 6-0 at HT and they ended with 9 men IIRC. 

Just luck of the draw :) 

2 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

Can't argue with how you left Plymouth mate, tough cup fixture! Is the Mansfield curse lifted at last? All that's left now is to take over Mansfield and win the league to complete your objective lol

It's first in a while that I've felt satisfied with as it's a long streak ending on a game I should lose so I'm happy with it :). 

Is that the end of the curse? Time will tell as I haven't faced them again yet! 

added 0 minutes later
2 hours ago, Taff said:

Great run at Plymouth dude, shame about the cup game but beating Mansfield must have felt Mansfield amazing

The second I saw the draw I expected the run to be ending tbh. Not gunna lie I did fist bump the air and shout "get in" when the FT whistle went vs Mansfield, not many saves make me do that! 

I'm sorry,  it did I just witness Plymouth beat Macclesfield 9-0? Awesome run mate, really unlucky to draw WBA in the cup but I'm sure you will hop back on the horse!

Can't argue with how you left Plymouth mate, tough cup fixture! Is the Mansfield curse lifted at last? All that's left now is to take over Mansfield and win the league to complete your objective lol

It's first in a while that I've felt satisfied with as it's a long streak ending on a game I should lose so I'm happy with it :). 

added 0 minutes later
2 hours ago, Taff said:

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Really nice run indeed. Better stats vs WBA but a 5-1 trashing nonetheless. Can't say your boys didn't try. Just wasn't their day I suppose. On to the next job..

The game loves dishing out a hammering unfortunately, only fair i suppose as I've dished out a few haha. 

2 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Great job mate, Mansfield finally felt justice, hopefully you told them to Mansfield Off. Unlucky with WBA. KIU

It felt good :D 

2 hours ago, Paul186 said:

Great Run, shame you were still in the cup, KIU

Yeah, tbh I didn't think about how problematic the cups would be in the early season sections until I was playing. It's a double edge sword as a win will keep the streak going yet will usually bring a harder opponents so it's a lose lose either way haha 

Thanks for the comments lads :) 

Just catching up - great runs with both the last two jobs. You're clearly getting the hang of this now! ;) 

Good stuff with putting Mansfield in their place as well. 

With the Luton job, did it give you a Promotion in the Trophy Cabinet? Or do you have to see out the season to be given that?

3 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Just catching up - great runs with both the last two jobs. You're clearly getting the hang of this now! ;) 

Good stuff with putting Mansfield in their place as well. 

With the Luton job, did it give you a Promotion in the Trophy Cabinet? Or do you have to see out the season to be given that?

It was awesome :D 

Yeah the promotion has been added to my profile, I'll post the image in next update. 

Ashez Is The Lower League Rogue!

Job Number Twenty

After leaving Plymouth I wasn't sure what i wanted to do but in the end I decided to try and hold off and snipe a title challenge near the end of the season. 

This plan however backfired somewhat as no suitable jobs came up which left me somewhat in no mans land until this message appeared 

8STymIt.jpg

It is job twenty so it would be fitting I suppose 

wNRSCNM.jpg

Oh go on then! Like I said it felt fitting for the twentieth update but I mainly accepted as I was starting to worry about going too long without a job. 

The Fixtures

fCzBRg3.jpg

Iffy form before my arrival but we only have three games to see out before the end of the season. 

The Results

sZW9Je8.jpg

A clean sweep which means we'll start next season employed at least

League Two Table

Plymouth Bottle it

gQQrGcd.jpg

Wycombe Do Okay

o6ZRXx1.jpg

End Of Season

Manager Details

EPWI9z2.jpg

3nncjft.jpg

Start Of Season

The Fixtures

t7UEwNd.jpg

A tough early cup fixture and as always Mansfield are never far away! 

The Results

oGg3D4B.jpg

We started strong and even made it through in the cup but cracks appeared during the Mansfield fixture. We went 1-0 up early but after that we were under serious pressure, thankfully they only managed to score once however and I'm happy enough with a draw. Unfortunately it was all for nothing though as went on to lose the next match in the cup. 

The Defeat

WN0nCo1.jpg

I'm extremely proud of these lads, they did their best but it just wasn't enough on the night.  

Never Gets Easier This Leaving Lark

ZAlDE0l.jpg

Our History

Spoiler

Job 1 - Grimsby:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 27 Days

Job 2 - Tamworth:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 3 Days

Job 3 - Wycombe:

11 Matches - W:7 D:3 L:1 - 59 Days

Job 4 - Salford:

1 Match - W:0 D:0 L:1 - 2 Days

Job 5 - Ebbsfleet:

22 Matches - W:20 D:1 L:1 -126 Days

Job 6 - Telford:

13 Matches - W:10 D:2 L:1 - 161 Days

Job 7 - Margate:

6 Matches - W:5 D:0 L:1 - 32 Days

Job 8 - Wycombe:

4 Matches - W:2 D:1 L:1 - 17 Days

Job 9 - Blackpool:

4 Matches - W:3 D:0 L:1 - 29 Days

Job 10 - Grimsby:

9 Matches - W:8 D:0 L:1 - 44 Days

Job 11 - Port Vale:

12 Matches - W:10 D1: L:1 - 59 Days

Job 12 - Crewe:

Job 13 - Wycombe: 

5 Matches - W:4 D:0 L:1 - 18 Days

Job 14 - Eastleigh:

Job 15 - Blackpool:

6 Matches - W:3 D:2 L:1 - 118 Days

Job 16 - Wimbledon:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 13 Days

Job 17 - Oxford:

6 Matches - W:4 D:1 L:1 - 22 Days

Job 18 - Luton:

22 Matches - W:19 D:2 L:1 - 113 Days

Job 19 - Plymouth:

20 Matches - W:16 D:3 L:1 - 91 Days

Job 20 - Wycombe:

9 Matches - W:7 D:1 L:1 - 140 Days

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment. 

Gutting but I suppose starting a season in league 1/2 is always likely to be difficult with those early cup fixtures. This is turning into an epic career, I suppose it's one of those that could be over in an hour or it could take 30 seasons! 

Wycombe for a fourth time? Those boardmen must have the memory of goldfish lol. Shame losing to Villa. Close but missed that bit of luck. By far your best Wycombe run tho so a job well done, mate.

Those Mansfield cup game are becoming the ruin of this save, but well done mate, finished the season strong and getting through the first round of the cup was great, just a shame it couldn't be a league 1/2 side you faced next, but the curse of Mansfield seems to be lifting (a draw is still good)

Lets get this going Mansfield Mansfield for the title (see what I did there) :P

7 hours ago, Idol said:

Gutting but I suppose starting a season in league 1/2 is always likely to be difficult with those early cup fixtures. This is turning into an epic career, I suppose it's one of those that could be over in an hour or it could take 30 seasons! 

Thank you :). The cup fixtures are way more problematic than I thought they would be but it makes getting past one all the more rewarding :) 

6 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Wycombe for a fourth time? Those boardmen must have the memory of goldfish lol. Shame losing to Villa. Close but missed that bit of luck. By far your best Wycombe run tho so a job well done, mate.

They have me on speed dial haha.  The lads did their best verse Villa, not much more they could have done. The goal was annoying as I just started to believe it was going to be our night haha. 

6 hours ago, Taff said:

Those Mansfield cup game are becoming the ruin of this save, but well done mate, finished the season strong and getting through the first round of the cup was great, just a shame it couldn't be a league 1/2 side you faced next, but the curse of Mansfield seems to be lifting (a draw is still good)

Lets get this going Mansfield Mansfield for the title (see what I did there) :P

Who are Mansfield! Well and truly put that curse to bed I'd say! 

Unlucky dude, another solid run with Wycombe and I feel a solid run coming up next!

Let's hope so! 

7 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Great job mate, you said the twentieth job would be notable and it was with a memorable homecoming. KIU

More manufactured by myself than I'd have liked but it all worked out in the end haha. Was so annoyed I couldn't snipe a title but always this season :) 

4 hours ago, DarkdragonX7 said:

Nice job man I am doing the same challenge on job number 3 right now

Nice, good luck :) 

Going to play some in abit so an update should be up today :) 

Welp, can't be too disappointed with that. Gainfully employed over the summer, didn't let Mansfield take you down, took a much bigger club to extra time... So close to passing that hurdle, but the fans must have been pleased with how things were going and must have regretted you resigning... You've broken their hearts again, but I'm sure they know you'll be back...

1 hour ago, Paul186 said:

unlucky on not finding a job at the end of the season, keep going one of the best career reads ever  on Vibe.

Thanks for the kind words, just got to hope the right job is just around the corner :) 

41 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Welp, can't be too disappointed with that. Gainfully employed over the summer, didn't let Mansfield take you down, took a much bigger club to extra time... So close to passing that hurdle, but the fans must have been pleased with how things were going and must have regretted you resigning... You've broken their hearts again, but I'm sure they know you'll be back...

Yeah I'm fairly happy with that run, just starting to get a little attached to Wycombe I think haha. 

Ashez Is The Lower League Rogue!

Job Number Twenty-One

xQnsDCE.jpg

Arguably our biggest job yet as Birmingham find themselves struggling in League Two. 

The Fixtures

J1Obo3V.jpg

Looks reasonable. 

The Results

NPeYQyk.jpg

Really disappointed by this in truth, I hoped to be able to do well with Birmingham but it wasn't to be. 

The Defeat

hlBzzYl.jpg

A even match so not many complaints, bloody annoying the game decided to tease me with the disallowed goal however! 

Moving On Again

Xf7PISz.jpg

I wonder where job twenty-two will take us? You'll hopefully find out in an update later tonight :). 

What a shit few hours we've had, I know Vibe has a large number of members from the Manchester area and I just wanted to say our thoughts are with you all. Sickening, absolutely sickening. I hope you're all safe and well. 

Our History

Spoiler

Job 1 - Grimsby:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 27 Days

Job 2 - Tamworth:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 3 Days

Job 3 - Wycombe:

11 Matches - W:7 D:3 L:1 - 59 Days

Job 4 - Salford:

1 Match - W:0 D:0 L:1 - 2 Days

Job 5 - Ebbsfleet:

22 Matches - W:20 D:1 L:1 -126 Days

Job 6 - Telford:

13 Matches - W:10 D:2 L:1 - 161 Days

Job 7 - Margate:

Job 8 - Wycombe:

4 Matches - W:2 D:1 L:1 - 17 Days

Job 9 - Blackpool:

Job 10 - Grimsby:

9 Matches - W:8 D:0 L:1 - 44 Days

Job 11 - Port Vale:

12 Matches - W:10 D1: L:1 - 59 Days

Job 12 - Crewe:

Job 13 - Wycombe: 

5 Matches - W:4 D:0 L:1 - 18 Days

Job 14 - Eastleigh:

Job 15 - Blackpool:

6 Matches - W:3 D:2 L:1 - 118 Days

Job 16 - Wimbledon:

2 Matches - W:1 D:0 L:1 - 13 Days

Job 17 - Oxford:

6 Matches - W:4 D:1 L:1 - 22 Days

Job 18 - Luton:

22 Matches - W:19 D:2 L:1 - 113 Days

Job 19 - Plymouth:

20 Matches - W:16 D:3 L:1 - 91 Days

Job 20 - Wycombe:

9 Matches - W:7 D:1 L:1 - 140 Days

Job 21 - Birmingham:

6 Matches - W:5 D:0 L:1 - 31 Days

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment. 

When I saw Birmingham in Lg2 I thought that was going to be the moment of success but not to be, a bit unfortunate with the loss, hopefully the next one is the lucky one? 

1 hour ago, Taff said:

Unlucky dude, but that perfect job is out there waiting for the magic hands of @Ashez to guide them to a title

Benitez_magic_hands.gif.c7e2750d20cca586a190fd1ac02a7448.gif

Need some Rafa magic! 

1 hour ago, Idol said:

When I saw Birmingham in Lg2 I thought that was going to be the moment of success but not to be, a bit unfortunate with the loss, hopefully the next one is the lucky one? 

So did I! Unfortunately the squad wasn't in the best of shapes as the AI didn't seem to care about maintaining an XI never mind a squad. I might have to start making signings if the squads are going to be this small/bad/unbalanced! 

15 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Very unlucky mate, I was expecting a clean sweep. KIU

So did I haha

Sorry for lack of second update, something came up. Defo will post two updates tomorrow :) 

Unlucky mate, thought you had it there when I saw Birmingham. But anyway, onwards and upwards!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who got super excited when they offered me the job. Extremely disappointed I wasn't able to take advantage of the situation though :(