Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Roman Empire Challenge

AndersJ

Hello fellow Vibers! WELCOME TO THE ROMAN EMPIRE CHALLENGE.

I have for a long time been wanting to make this challenge, so here it goes.

Some of you are in the story, i hope you will enjoy it or else you will have to finish me of in my sleep ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA4PnGGLkfU

Billedresultat for roman empire

Roman Empire Leaderboard Challenge

I...RipRip 59p

II...Maximus Aurelius 58p ( Anders J ) https://vibe.community/forums/topic/39751-maximus-attempts-roman-empire-challenge-hadrians-wall/

III...

IIII...

V...

Stage I - Aquilifer. Carry the legionary eagle in year 753 BC. Build the foundation to the Roman Empire. Conquer Italy and destroy the troops of Carthaginian warlord Ashez the Hannibal coming from Africa.

GOAL - win the league with Latina, Frosinone, Lazio or Roma.

Bonus Maximus - use one slave ( Africa/Asia), one legion soldier and one innocent farmers boy ( grey player from the reserveteam under the age of 18 ).

Billedresultat for gaul warrior

Stage II Julius Caesar - year 49 BC. Head to Gaul. While Chieftans Bonaparte De Cockers and Brenty Brennus are destroying your troops, head to Gaul as Lord Commander and terminate them for good.

GOAL - Win the Ligue 1 with any team.

Bonus Maximus - use one slave ( Africa/Asia), one legion soldier from the capital country and one innocent farmers boy ( grey player from the reserveteam under the age of 18 ).

Billedresultat for germanernes angreb på romerriget

Stage III. Rumours of Vikings and Hedens led by Notoirus viking King Batigöl of Bayaria is threathning the entire Roman Empire from the north. Seek and destroy him once and for all.

GOAL - Win the Bundesliga. 

Bonus Maximus - use one slave ( Africa/Asia), one legion soldier from the capital country and one innocent farmers boy ( grey player from the reserveteam under the age of 18 ).

Billedresultat for hadrian's wall

Stage IIII - Hadrian the Emperor. Britania is calling from a distance, Heden King Taff McGaelic and King McAndrew is fast gathering their troops. We need a wall. Build Hadrians Wall to defend the realm and claim the Crown in Capital Londonia.

GOAL - Win the Premier League.

Bonus win it with Newcastle, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Blackpool, Leeds, Bradford or York.

Rule. Own formation only, no reloading ext.

Rule. Remember documentation with pictures.

Rule. Loose the deadwood, roman soldiers travel light. A soldier keeps complaining about military training execute him.

stage I - 10p league win. 1p pr used slave, soldier and/or farmers boy.

Stage II -  10p league win. 1p pr used slave, soldier and/or farmers boy.

stage III -  10p league win. 1p pr used slave, soldier and/or farmers boy.

stage IIII -  10p league win. 1p pr used slave, soldier and/or farmers boy. Extra bonus use one of the bonus clubs to do so and get an amazing 10p + free choice of women in the eternal fields of the afterlife.

Hope you join the challenge. Feel free to change the names of your "enemies" along the way.

Sleep tight....Best regards Julius

58 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Yes you sure was and i hope i will be one of those you choose to take down in an epic battle ;)! 

Believe me, you would be the first assassination ?

Nice challenge but I'm afraid you made a big mistake. A major miscalculation on your part so completing this seemingly entertaining challenge isn't possible, mate, no one is going to complete Stage III. NO ONE! :laugh:

???

haha good one mate and thanks for the advice about the historypart, but you better get your weapons prepared because im a certainly comming to nail you and your wildlings ⚔️☠️?️‍♀️

Nothing is too late, a soldier is an italian player :)g

cool if you give it a shot, remember to load England as main league