Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Maximus Attempts Roman Empire Challenge - Wall build :)

AndersJ

9 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

If anybody's relentless it's the evil royal duo of King Taff and King McAndrew  :laugh: @Brenty92

Oh pish posh! We will see which stage the inevitable fail falls at ?

So happy with starting results! Hope that the training in the arena continues to bare Olives and great fruit for my gladiators ⚔️⚔️⚔️

added 0 minutes later

IMG_2035.PNG

IMG_2034.PNG

Sounds like the great leaders of Europe are already heading towards a mighty war before you even get there Maximus!

Perhaps you should take a detour via the wild-lands of the Emerald Isle, let the prospective empire implode as Brenty Brennus and the others in-fight and then sweep through to claim it as your own afterwards!

You will always have an ally within the stronghold of Cornwall should you need one! Truro salutes you.

5 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

Good start mate, I have an English mage called Ravel spying on your every move....

(that comment only works if you still have Ravel Morrison :laugh:)

yes i have Ravel but he is not a good enough warrior, he is below average and actually i have to go with rule execute on him....?

2 hours ago, Thepremiermanager said:

Sounds like the great leaders of Europe are already heading towards a mighty war before you even get there Maximus!

Perhaps you should take a detour via the wild-lands of the Emerald Isle, let the prospective empire implode as Brenty Brennus and the others in-fight and then sweep through to claim it as your own afterwards!

You will always have an ally within the stronghold of Cornwall should you need one! Truro salutes you.

That is truely a great comment !!! We have to have more of theese Challenges with talk like this! Im actually a viking born gladiator but i hope i can execute on or two of my opponents in their Sleep ✊???

RAVEL! You have drawn first blood Maximus, you never know what will be waiting in the shadows when you arrive here....

And Brenty Brennus, watch your back at all times....

36 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

RAVEL! You have drawn first blood Maximus, you never know what will be waiting in the shadows when you arrive here....

And Brenty Brennus, watch your back at all times....

First rule of execution. Execute before second chances!

Update from Roma! Ashez the Hannibal have been defeated in Northern africa.

cataldi, Kalifa and young farmboy clinching the Seria A and taking over the power in Italy.

lets see how @Cockers2505 and @Brenty92 choose to defend Gaul when i get there :)!

IMG_2054.PNG

IMG_2055.PNG

IMG_2056.PNG

IMG_2057.PNG

IMG_2058.PNG

EF9D31E8-44D2-4B57-BE63-DE9255D80080-68212-00004E962276864C.png

Aha! A rival defeated in the battle for Europe, I can almost hear the spectators cheering as that warlord Ashez was thrown around the Colesseum from my throne room in England. We're waiting for you Maximus, our defences get stronger by the day!

In all seriousness, a great season mate, 98 goals is an incredible total. Bring on that fraud of a leader Brenty Brennus :laugh:

Haha is it the Iron throne :)?

Lets see what Gual City  with Wet their pants first and surrender, so i can make an ambush on the throne of Gaul ?

Great going in Italy dude, you made short work of the Warlord Ashez, now to conquer Gaul and show Brenty Brennus what you're made of, but be warned you will not fare so well once myself and Lord McAndrew have you in our sights 

34 minutes ago, Taff said:

Great going in Italy dude, you made short work of the Warlord Ashez, now to conquer Gaul and show Brenty Brennus what you're made of, but be warned you will not fare so well once myself and Lord McAndrew have you in our sights 

I know your secrets and when i will get there, they will be revealed to the whole of the Roman Empire. Maximus Maximus Maximus !!!

While waiting for a vacant Camp to overtake in Gaul, a small group of my scouts have infiltraited a viking country ( a surprise attack from the north on barbarian king Batigöl maybe muhahah ?

IMG_2060.PNG