Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Expansive Kingdom Challenge

Good Day Vibers!

Today I bring you an idea I personally think could attract a few players (hopefully), and I feel it could be quite a fun one to play!

The Expansive Kingdom Challenge

IMG_6300.thumb.JPG.b91a3154feee72d661129a742c918f1c.JPG 

1. Every season, a King must be crowned from your current selection of royals. This king must be a daring individual who wants to make his kingdom the biggest and best. (Pick a striker or attacking player from your squad)

2. The King's reign is the amount of games he plays in one season. (48 games = 48 Years)

3. The King's job is to expand his kingdom as far as possible. To do this, you must do the following....

Each team your king scores 2 goals against, that place is added to your kingdom. To show the places in your kingdom, a map of sort could be made by the person attempting the challenge, or a well organised list.

4.  After taking the land for your own, your King can only take slaves from the land he has taken (You can only make transfers from your taken territories) 

Types Of Land/Territories

Domestic Territories: Places you take that are inside your country. E.G. For the Premier League, I could take Southampton and Bournemouth

Foreign Territories: Places you take that are outside your country. E.G. Beroe, Olympiakos

Rules

Each season, a new king must be appointed.

Remember to include the number of years the king is in power (Games each year) aswell as the kingdoms taken (goals)

Make up your own Kingdom name (e.g Thr Kingdom Of McAndrinha, The Kingdom Of Batigolania)

Have a list of Kingdoms taken for each season, as each season it starts again until you get your best king.

No IGE, no Reloading and other challenge rules.

IMG_6302.thumb.JPG.7a65f160d6c6cefbcb1e8eda15336257.JPG

Leaderboard will be added for amount of Kingdoms taken

Feel free to leave a comment on the challenge!

Leaderboard

IMG_6317.thumb.PNG.f6fdfd89b3b936d4b235998641519e9c.PNG

Excellent idea mate :D. 

I assume the idea is you start from scratch each season? So you have to see who your best King is?

Cheers mate

Yeah so each year you see who conquers the most territories and adds to the kingdom. Then, at the start of every new year, you have to retake the territories or take new ones, but you can only buy from teams in your kingdom from the previous year. I'll make it a bit clearer in the OP 

Cheers pal! @Ashez

Love this idea, the only thing that's going to hold me back personally is keeping track of kingdoms that I've already overrun lol too much like work for my liking.

Cheers mate, glad you like it

I was thinking that each time your 'King' scores 2 against a club, you could just write that club down somewhere? Each season it starts again, so rinse and repeat really. @Brenty92

11 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Cheers mate

Yeah so each year you see who conquers the most territories and adds to the kingdom. Then, at the start of every new year, you have to retake the territories or take new ones, but you can only buy from teams in your kingdom from the previous year. I'll make it a bit clearer in the OP 

Cheers pal! @Ashez

I thought so :) 

9 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Love this idea, the only thing that's going to hold me back personally is keeping track of kingdoms that I've already overrun lol too much like work for my liking.

That was my first thought haha. So many ideas I love but they have so much leg work around posting them haha

Oh okay I thought I was more a long term thing rather than scrapping the list and starting fresh each year ? You may well see me attempting this before the years out tbh

The challenge itself could last the whole 30 years of need be, it's just to see which king is the best over there reign and who expands the empire more over the course of a season. Each year you can just include the list of kings in the update so everybody gets a look at who did best.

Nice to hear bud, I look forward to it :D

@Brenty92

Yes mate, the PL Talisman is mine, good to see 2 of my challenges on that list. @AndersJ's Roman Empire Challenge looks really good, plan to do it myself along with this and a few others. Look forward to your 1KC aswell, I believe you have attempted/completed one before? I think it was with Akpom, might be wrong though.

@Taff

10 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Yes mate, the PL Talisman is mine, good to see 2 of my challenges on that list. @AndersJ's Roman Empire Challenge looks really good, plan to do it myself along with this and a few others. Look forward to your 1KC aswell, I believe you have attempted/completed one before? I think it was with Akpom, might be wrong though.

@Taff

I attempted two last year with Akpom which failed but had a successful one with Barbosa at Arsenal