Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How to get the real names ?

Hello guys .. this my first topic and i'm Egyptian so i can't buy the game as it costs 7$ = 120 egyptian pound and it's expensive for me to buy .. is there another way to get the real names ?? 

The only way to get the real player names is to buy the game but if you want to pay,  you can try changing the Play store / app Store country in settings :)

No idea why you would complain about not being able to use real names because you refuse to buy the game in a community centred around said game. It's like another level of stupid.

By purchasing the game you support its future development and ensure that the people who put many hours into making it earn their deserved wages. If everybody pirated the game because they can't afford it then the game would cease to exist. To pirate the game is not only spitting in the developer's faces, but also in this community's face - we wouldn't have a community to enjoy if the game didn't exist.

Maybe 120 Egyptian Pounds is expensive to you (or maybe you're trolling) but either way the game is well worth saving for and purchasing legitimately. You won't find many friendly or helpful people around here until you decide to do so.